By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

So, not only Sony announcing stuff for Nintendo. IGN doing it, too?

Nintendo getting too lazy that they can't be bothered to announce their own games.

Around the Network
Galaki said:
So, not only Sony announcing stuff for Nintendo. IGN doing it, too?

Nintendo getting too lazy that they can't be bothered to announce their own games.

...?

Haha not even going to try and speculate because really I have no earthly idea whatsoever.

Wonder if it's releasing soon..

maybe by unannounced they mean release date wise. ive been waiting for the new kirby for wii since it was announced for gamecube.

Around the Network

I just saw the podcast summary, and noticed: "similar to Metroid Prime Trilogy"

So, it hints to an "A-type" re-release or remake, and there aren't that many possibilities...

And as the info came from Craig, usually more involved in DS if i'm correct, i think it may be the Earthbound release many have wished for years and years... "Earthbound Trilogy DS", why not?

Anyway, as the game is already there, ready to be played by the IGN team, i guess we'll know for sure in a few weeks...

And to balance some of the negativity i've found in the Go Nintendo comment section, i'll say it will be a nice surprise whatever happens, and that for once, IGN knows the real deal and don't try to hype some vaporware...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."

Is a Donkey Kong Country trilogy remake possible?

F-F-F-F-Fatal Frame! Please, you Big N Bastards, I need my share of Zero Suit Ghost Hunting.

68soul said:

I just saw the podcast summary, and noticed: "similar to Metroid Prime Trilogy"

So, it hints to an "A-type" re-release or remake, and there aren't that many possibilities...

And as the info came from Craig, usually more involved in DS if i'm correct, i think it may be the Earthbound release many have wished for years and years... "Earthbound Trilogy DS", why not?

Anyway, as the game is already there, ready to be played by the IGN team, i guess we'll know for sure in a few weeks...

And to balance some of the negativity i've found in the Go Nintendo comment section, i'll say it will be a nice surprise whatever happens, and that for once, IGN knows the real deal and don't try to hype some vaporware...

Didn't he mean "similar to Metroid Prime Trilogy", aka, "it came out of nowhere."?

Wait....Fatal Frame Collection!

forest-spirit said:

Didn't he mean "similar to Metroid Prime Trilogy", aka, "it came out of nowhere."?

Wait....Fatal Frame Collection!

Well, technically, all games come out of nowhere when they're announced for the first time...  :)

But you're right, the "hint" i saw may not be there... i just hope i'm right anyway, because "Earthbound" is the only "main" Nintendo serie from the past i haven't played, and really want to... i've heared so many good things about these games... and i'm european, which means, i never had a chance to know what the fuss is all about...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."