By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

As would a stunning majority of us, I am sure.

Around the Network

New Play Control: The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures with DS support

New! Donkey Kong Country Wii (as in NSMBW = NDKCW)

Khuutra said:
NightDragon83 said:
If it's not a new F-Zero, Pilotwings, Starfox or Pikmin game, then I automatically don't give a sh!t about it!

Automatically, you say.

Suppose that Miyamoto has devised a new core IP centered around a Ueda-esque gameplay element taken to logical extremes (like physical touch in Shadow of the Colossus or ICO - or, going back, like Miyamoto himself did with jumping in Super Mario Bros. or cave exploring in Legend of Zelda), using something like flying through space or, I don't know, throwing things off of cliffs. Would you be interested then?

I would be interested... but due to Miyamoto's track record over the past gen, I know that the likelyhood of that happening is less than the possibility that Duke Nukem Forever will finally be released next year, so that's why I probably won't care for the "unnanounced" Nintendo title.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

specialops787 said:

Now THAT'S something I could get excited about... old-school platforming goodness with some gorgeous 2-D graphics!  And I know Nintendo can do it... the question is, will they finally find their balls, or will they continue churning out endless casual games with Wii in the title.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Can't believe you guys forgot about LOZ spirit tracks ;)

^ummmmm, IGN said unannounced. We've known about that game since March.

NightDragon83 said:
specialops787 said:

Now THAT'S something I could get excited about... old-school platforming goodness with some gorgeous 2-D graphics!  And I know Nintendo can do it... the question is, will they finally find their balls, or will they continue churning out endless casual games with Wii in the title.

Are you implying that Nintendo only makes casual Wii ____ games? Seriously?

Mach Rider

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I hope ita kirby wii... the last platform on a consoule fo a kirby platform game is been for a long time now :(... but I must hope! :D