By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

Pure said:
I hope It's Metroid Prime Hunters Wii, That'll never happen though.

No, it better not happen.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Pure said:
I hope It's Metroid Prime Hunters Wii, That'll never happen though.

No, it better not happen.

God, no, please not. Unless it's made by Retro.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

itll be pilotwings

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I think/hope it's a mario party...

but like when is this gonna be announced?! hurry up already!

Star Fox or F-Zero would be great but I think it might be Kirby because it was announced for a 2009 release in Japan and know other announcements.

Around the Network

Capcom finally releasing Dead Phoenix?? O_o

Metallicube said:
Capcom finally releasing Dead Phoenix?? O_o

Don't we all wish.

If it's not a new F-Zero, Pilotwings, Starfox or Pikmin game, then I automatically don't give a sh!t about it!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
If it's not a new F-Zero, Pilotwings, Starfox or Pikmin game, then I automatically don't give a sh!t about it!

Automatically, you say.

Suppose that Miyamoto has devised a new core IP centered around a Ueda-esque gameplay element taken to logical extremes (like physical touch in Shadow of the Colossus or ICO - or, going back, like Miyamoto himself did with jumping in Super Mario Bros. or cave exploring in Legend of Zelda), using something like flying through space or, I don't know, throwing things off of cliffs. Would you be interested then?

Khuutra said:
NightDragon83 said:

Automatically, you say.

Suppose that Miyamoto has devised a new core IP centered around a Ueda-esque gameplay element taken to logical extremes (like physical touch in Shadow of the Colossus or ICO - or, going back, like Miyamoto himself did with jumping in Super Mario Bros. or cave exploring in Legend of Zelda), using something like flying through space or, I don't know, throwing things off of cliffs. Would you be interested then?

I know I would.