By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN playing unannounced Nintendo title next week, not a "B game"

Mr Khan said:
makingmusic476 said:

From the thread:

Nintendo coming to IGN with games

- Nintendo also bringing Cave Story, LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias to the IGN offices
- Both coming out very soon
- …And there will be a fourth game they’re bringing, but Craig can’t talk about it since Nintendo hasn’t announced it yet
- Matt says the game came out of nowhere
- Similar situation with Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Judging from what it is, it’s not a B title according to Craig

I'm thinking either the Wind Waker or Super Mario Sunshine in 480p with motion controls. Those are the only two games I'd be willing to double dip for. :D

Not to nit-pick, but both of those games were already in 480p, a large percentage of GameCube games were (pretty much all the first party games were)

16:9, though, that would be boss.

Hm.  it's rare to find a 480p title that's not also 16x9, and I didn't realize Nintendo's were such titles.

Well, 480p and 16x9 is what I want.  :P

Around the Network

Come on Star Fox. I've been waiting for years and years.

I like Bacon said:
Come on Star Fox. I've been waiting for years and years.

Seconded :(

NPC Sin and Punishment - as a forerunner to Sin and Punishment 2, to get people acquainted with the game.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Soriku said:
alfredofroylan said:
A NPC'll be dispointing in my book. Metroid Prime Trilogy was good because of the presentation and package, but I can't think on another NPC game worthy this season.

I wish they did an NPC of the Baten Kaitos games so they can get more sales :(

Oh yeah, I would finally get to play them! The only copy I can find here in Greece (second-hand, from an online shop) is about 150$

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
NPC Sin and Punishment - as a forerunner to Sin and Punishment 2, to get people acquainted with the game.

http://www.nintendo.com/wii/virtualconsole/games/detail/Bcv-dkFrpnwmRxc4tBNsOtLD8QpbaHTs

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

"maybe its a new franchise" said the lonley outcast standing in a shadowy corner

Hmm. I think it might just be a NPC of the 'Cube version of Animal Crossing.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

EL_PATRAS said:
"maybe its a new franchise" said the lonley outcast standing in a shadowy corner

The Last Story or bust!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i want last story to be big.

but then i remember art academy. 'OMG! nintendo trademarked this name which sounds casual|!| its the next big thing! the nex mario paint! the wiis nintendogs! Miyamotos great invention! itll sel milllllllllllllllllllllionsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!'

oh wait its a DSiWare game

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia