By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Snesboy VS Torillian

DMeisterJ said:
Hmm... How do the brackets work next? Will CGI face off against the winner of Nordlead and his opponent, or against SmokedHostage?

They're randomly chosen.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
angrypoolman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
angrypoolman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Torillian.

It's going to get very hard from here. I'm not sure how I'll pick between MM and Monti in a few rounds

:o

Come on man, don't vote for Monti.

Now if a cat like DMeisterJ can get along with a dog like me, I don't see why you can't.

Can't all cats and dogs learn to love each other?

lol, you already know you're going to win that round against making music.. Hell, you probably are going to win the whole damn thing.

I like rooting for the underdogs. (no pun intended)

I don't know. Makingmusic is a tough customer, and if I do make it to the finals, I could be up against RolStoppable. I'll keep myself reserved for now.

You better win or my predictions shall be off!

Former something....

Torillian said:
angrypoolman said:
MontanaHatchet said:
angrypoolman said:
DMeisterJ said:
Torillian.

It's going to get very hard from here. I'm not sure how I'll pick between MM and Monti in a few rounds

:o

Come on man, don't vote for Monti.

Now if a cat like DMeisterJ can get along with a dog like me, I don't see why you can't.

Can't all cats and dogs learn to love each other?

lol, you already know you're going to win that round against making music.. Hell, you probably are going to win the whole damn thing.

I like rooting for the underdogs. (no pun intended)

I just got in a discussion recently about who we thought would win the entire thing, and we figure it will be Nordlead or CGI.  Both have massive fanclubs.

Im just going to come out and say it, I hope Rol wins.

TalonMan will win it all

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I love Torillian, but I'll have to go with Snesboy. I can't even count the number of times he's tried tricking me into banning him.  We have a rather strange relationship.

Around the Network

Torillian

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Torillian

^What the hecks that name suppose to mean anyway?

Torillian = some kind of huge taco

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Gilgamesh said:

Torillian

^What the hecks that name suppose to mean anyway?

I made it up off the top of my head when I made a character for FFXI.  The name I used up until that point had numbers so I couldn't use it.  Been with me ever since.

Torillian