By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3 review - InsideSimRacing - was very impressed

http://insidesimracing.tv/

overview

grafix                   9.5/10
physics                13/15
sound                  9.5/10
tracks                   9.25/10
vehicles                9.75/10
fun factor              9.25/10
force feebback      7.75/10
Ai                          4.25/5
multiplayer           3/5
damage                5/5
presentation        3.75/5
cost                      5/5

total 89/100

review begins from 20:00 onwards its a good watch.

i wish i had a racing set up like the one in the video. game looks great.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Yeah. This is the ultimate place for Sim reviews. They test them properly, with full simulator modes and the best equipment available. Seriously this is the only real place I listen to for reviews of racing games for the last year. ( Thats how long Ive known about them ).

Very impressed. Mixes it with PC sims and beats them quite often.

Well done Turn 10. The only review that matters.

Fuck... that's one long review ! Hopefuly the score is detailed enough.

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

Been waiting for this review good to hear it is so positive. Need to watch it when I get the chance.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Damn, those guys are hardcore.

Around the Network

Just realised, using the new weight review system. FM3 actually is the highest rated scoring game from ISR by 6 points! Thats amazing. 89 from these guys is like 150/100 from any other. I cannot wait for next Friday.

i like their new scoring system - it's more fair for racing sims. wonder how they would score Race Pro with this scoring system - probably below Forza 3, but way above anything else.
i can't wait for next episode to see how will Shift do since i liked demo, but felt too arcadish for me to even bother picking it up(i like arcade racers but when they are over the top and not just racing sim style without the sim part). also awesome review of Porsche 911 Turbo.

Yeah, I cannot wait to get my copy of this game. I think I am gonna go for the MS wheel, since the Fanatec one is expensive.

waron said:
i like their new scoring system - it's more fair for racing sims. wonder how they would score Race Pro with this scoring system - probably below Forza 3, but way above anything else.
i can't wait for next episode to see how will Shift do since i liked demo, but felt too arcadish for me to even bother picking it up(i like arcade racers but when they are over the top and not just racing sim style without the sim part). also awesome review of Porsche 911 Turbo.

Yeah. Apparantly on the new system the guys posted on a forum that Forza 2 instead of 85.5 on the old sytem would have a 80 and GT5P on old system had 76 would have 71.25. Just shows you how good the 89 really is. Incredible.

We need to get these guys to design a review system for non sim games.