By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yamauchi: Gran Turismo 5 GRAPHICS = BETTER than REALITY -- wow!!

That statement reminds me of this pic.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@nj5

shhh. that spoils his statement.

actually.. it will be perfect rain... perfect little droplets that form in excellent (highly waxed) beads on the car and glisten in the perfect sunlight shining through the disappearing fluffy white clouds..... ahhhhhh

stop nit picking!!!!

I like your "Blah, blah, blah".

"I think that I don't think."

- Soli Deo Gloria -

The FUTURE is the FUTURE. Now... B_E_L_I_E_V_E!

Son1x said:

That statement reminds me of this pic.

Oh, they used quincux AA... AGAIN!! Everything's washed out and blurred.

- Soli Deo Gloria -

KylieDog said:
Why do you TYPE words in CAPITALS at random? Is it some kind of digital tourettes?

Who are you talking to? To me?

If that's the case, the answer is the same as why you talk louder, sometimes.

"AGAIN!!" wasn't random, that was a way of screaming it. Moreover, it was just a joke.

EDIT: I realize that you were referring to darthdevidem01, but you should have been specific about that (since my post was just before yours), if you didn't want to break off the continuity of the thread.

- Soli Deo Gloria -

Darc Requiem: Darthdevidem01's THREAD TITLE = MISLEADING --wow!!

Around the Network

Do you suffer from ADHD? What a shitty thread title, as many have said it is to say the least misleading.

KylieDog said:
Why do you TYPE words in CAPITALS at random? Is it some kind of digital tourettes?

This question is KEY!

Darth always capitalizes random words.

Kinda how [Sega4Life] always puts [random] words in his thread titles in brackets.

Driving On Gran Turismo 5:

looks awesome
no risk of crashing
no drink driving laws (lol)
no ramifications to actions
again, look shiny!
one off cost of just £39.99
no fuel costs
no tyre costs
no tax
no insurance needed

Driving in real life:

looks dull
very expensive to buy a car
very expensive to rent out a track
fuel costs alot
tax
insurance needed
crashes can actually cause you pain
you cant eat crisps and drink beer while driving
you need a real liscence and have to be actually good at driving!

Gran Turismo or Reality?

I know which im going for...lol...

SciFiBoy it's pretty cheap to drive karts in real life, and it's not dull at all... in fact I'd be willing to bet it feels more thrilling than driving in high-end cars which are much more stable than those small karts.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
SciFiBoy it's pretty cheap to drive karts in real life, and it's not dull at all... in fact I'd be willing to bet it feels more thrilling than driving in high-end cars which are much more stable than those small karts.

Gran Turismo is still safer and looks better though, also its easier for me to be good at a game than driving a kart for real, my sence of direction and speed are awful, lol