By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Go launch boosts NA PSP sales 300%!

ioi said:

Yes this is total BS I'm afraid - overall PSP sales roughly doubled from the week before. I'm sure there are 1-2 retailers that may well have seen a 300% jump but most didn't.

Also they are comparing 3 days of PSP Go+PSP sales vs 3 days last week of PSP sales which is also pretty lame.

See this is when people think I have some kind of bias against Sony - I don't - I just hate the way they totally mislead the media with these ridiculously twisted statements.

Bad journalism, bad reporting from Sony.

Alright, fair enough, But what if it turns out you are wrong?

They did release the same type of statement about the Slim and they were right, but they are wrong now. I will give you the benefit of doubt out love for you and my favourate site, but I will not forget this. So around 65k for the week, right?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
HA TOLD YOU GUYS stop getting over-excited, I mean I never get over-excited

ioi is CORRECT!

You are telling people not to get TOO EXCITED? LMOA

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
leo-j said:
nightsurge said:
C_Hollomon said:
XGamer0611 said:
Not to offend anyone but this just proves there are more idiots out there then I thought. You release a device that has less features then the older model and sell it for a higher price. Tisk, tisk.

PSP Go has more features.

Actually it doesn't.  It offers less, for a higher price.

It has pause gameplay, intenet anywhere via cellphone bluetooth, and bluetooth..

Yes and you can hook up your bluetooth head set and PS3 controller.  So the PSP Go do have more features.

psrock said:
ioi said:

Yes this is total BS I'm afraid - overall PSP sales roughly doubled from the week before. I'm sure there are 1-2 retailers that may well have seen a 300% jump but most didn't.

Also they are comparing 3 days of PSP Go+PSP sales vs 3 days last week of PSP sales which is also pretty lame.

See this is when people think I have some kind of bias against Sony - I don't - I just hate the way they totally mislead the media with these ridiculously twisted statements.

Bad journalism, bad reporting from Sony.

Alright, fair enough, But what if it turns out you are wrong?

They did release the same type of statement about the Slim and they were right, but they are wrong now. I will give the benefit of doubt, but I will not forget this. So around 65k for the week, right?

Now, now. Don't question his authority. He's obviously always correct

Almost everyone on this site constantly underestimates Playstation. They haven't learned to be more open-minded after the slim tore apart their expectations, apparently.

psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:

ioi is CORRECT!

You are telling people not to get TOO EXCITED? LMOA

Laugh my ___ ____ ?

hmmm.....what did you mean there?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I dont care... i still say nearly the price of a PS3-Slim is a rip off imo, though these numbers goes to show how stupid the average person is. :/

I like the PSP Thousand series don't get me wrong... but the Go is a underhanded greedy move by Sony..

so i guess the bitter haters can stfu now???

I bought one at launch and absolutely love it, MS:Arctic Edge is awesome by the way, it plays just like the big boys!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

ioi said:
Doubled in America, slightly more than doubled worldwide.

That's what we like to hear.

darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
darthdevidem01 said:

ioi is CORRECT!

You are telling people not to get TOO EXCITED? LMAO

Laugh my ___ ____ ?

hmmm.....what did you mean there?

stupid moment? just too excited about my PSP GO doing well

fixed

Next Gen