By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Go launch boosts NA PSP sales 300%!

darthdevidem01 said:
"In the three days following the launch of the PSPgo Seybold says that their "top retail partners" saw a 300 percent lift in PSP hardware sales compared to the same period the prior week in the U.S. Seybold says that the launch also generated a "significant increase in revenue for PlayStation Network, driven by a 200 percent lift in PSP game downloads purchased from PlayStation Store" in North America."

http://kotaku.com/5376508/sony-psppspgo-sales-triple-at-some-retailers

________

ITS ONLY FOR THE 3 DAYS GUYS!!!!!!!!1

NOT THE WHOLE WEEK!

And only some retailers, which means they could have only been talking about the stores where it sold best.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network

@psrock

yeah but for the slim it was the whole week & PS3 RULES ANYWAY!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This is going to piss a lot of haters.

@Darth, Did you at least the the crow off your mouth first. It must taste good.

Wait till it comes out in JAPAN, I can't wait.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

crow eating sure as hell looks hard :(

psrock said:

Yeah Crow Tikka Masala tastes lovely!

Around the Network

Crow tastes like chicken! :)

darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

Yeah Crow Tikka Masala tastes lovely!

You see I hate the price too, thats why i didnt get one, but once the price lowers, I am all over this baby. I have always wanted something like this, plus touch screen and cellphone capabilities, an iphone.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

HA TOLD YOU GUYS stop getting over-excited, I mean I never get over-excited

ioi is CORRECT!

ioi said:
Yes this is total BS I'm afraid - overall PSP sales roughly doubled from the week before. I'm sure there are 1-2 retailers that may well have seen a 300% jump but most didn't.

Bad journalism, bad reporting from Sony.

Doubled world wide? =D

mM

People seem to attribute counter arguments and skepticism as hate. If people choose to argue as to why something may or may not sell, that is not hate. If someone respectfully presents an argument that you don't agree with, that is not hate.

The people who so quickly point fingers and call names are the ones with true hate in their hearts.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.