By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Makingmusic476 VS Seece

Hello and welcome to the VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009!

Zexen_lowe won the last round by 51 votes to 10.

I'm co-hosting with Machina-AX

Matches were randomly put together.
All users have given permission to be in the Tournament.

Below are 32 rounds, facing popular VGChartz members off against each other. When we have our winners, they'll advance to the next round! The rules are simple.

1) ONE vote per round.
2) MUST have over 100 posts (alts will be detected and destroyed)
3) Users in the Tournament CAN vote in EVERY round. Even their own.
4) NO flaming or insults will be tolerated. Not even sly digs. Mention why you're voting for the person without insulting the other i.e DO NOT say "I'm voting for batman because he's not a fanboy"

Break the rules and you will be banned from the Tournament.

Around the Network

The old thread should be locked soon.

Seece is a great guy and he put together one hell of a tournament. I'm a fan.

During my hiatus, MakingMusic476 went out of his way to reach out to me via PSN. After that, I went back and researched him. I gotta say, I respect the guy. My vote: Makingmusic476. He can mod me anytime.

I do like you, Seece. You are a very nice person. BUT firstly, you didn't vote for me, so -1 for that, and secondly, MM476 constantly puts up with everyone's shit and insults and descriptions of how he likes 10 year old obese goth girls, he stickies my threads, I've had many conversations with him that I would never have with any other mod, and despite the fact that he has this uncanny reluctance to actually do his job and BAN somebody, he's one of my good friends here. And he DID vote for me.

So Makingmusic476.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Sorry, Seece ;_;

Gotta go with mm, despite his weird fetish.

Around the Network

I like them both a great deal, but it's Seece who holds the key to my heart.

MakingMusic

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

This is a toughie, since you're both great guys, VGC friends, and all around top notch gamers...

But one of you is a member of the Sonic Support Squad... so I have to go with Seece.

I still wub joo MM!

Wow, this is surprisingly close.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Seece