By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Makingmusic476 VS Seece

This is like Man U vs Real way before the final. Sad.

My only vote yet in this whole tournament goes to
Makingmusic476.

Around the Network

:o

This is a hard vote.

Me and seece started out as enemies, but he's totally awesome.

Me and Makingmusic are PSN friends, and we've played quite a bit of PS3 games together like KZ2 and LBP, and he's definitely going to school me in some Demon's Souls soon.

But I'm going to have to vote for MakingMusic because he voted for me last round. Sorry Seece! :(

I hate seece enough to vote for him.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I like makingmusic, but in the last months I liked seece more so

SEECE!
_________

OUCH at the last round, Zexen had the LARGEST victory ever!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

makingmusic476

I'm still mad at seece for changing his 's' to 'S'. It's like he thinks he's better than us now. Like he's going against his own race of lowercase people to become an uppercase person. Like when Micheal Jackson changed his skin color. u__u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Making Music.... he ooozzzzeeeeessss style ;)

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!

makingmusic. he's way to awesome to lose by a landslide, so just trying to even up the score a bit

makingmusic

makingmusic476, he's a great mod and although Seece is a great guy I think MM is better

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Seece