By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OK guys, real help needed. What PS3 exclusives?

selnor said:
This is good guys. Most of these games I have heard about. Definately will be buying ( if I dont like I can trade it. :) )

Any obscure titles? Titles not normally talked about?

what?!? a ps3 exclusive us ps3 fans haven't talked up?? you're not going to find one. xD

Around the Network

Flower is an absolute must! Screw all the other games, Flower should be your nr. 1 priority! It's beauty and the poetry it uses it to portray is amazing, and I don't even like poetry! Trust me, this is one to get!

LittleBigPlanet is a blast in local play, it really is fun like few games can give you.

I would also recommend Demon's Souls, although I have never laid my hands on a copy of it... *sigh*

And since you don't have your collection up, I'll just further tell which games I can recommend (exclusives and multiplat):

Batman: Arkham Asylum
inFamous
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (and get Quest for Booty if you liked ToD)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (playing through this right now, if you don't already have NG2, I can certainly recommend it)
Valkyria Chronicles (some terrific tactical gameplay, a nice twist on your typical SRPG)
Resistance 2 (only for the coop though, but that is quite good!)
PixelJunk Monsters (like with LBP, this needs to be played with a good friend, it's a great coop game!)

I also recommend looking out for PixelJunk Shooter, it seems like another great PixelJunk game: http://kotaku.com/5371291/pixeljunk-shooter-impressions-an-improving-flow

Pixel Junk Eden. (more fun/innovative than monster imo).

If you are a baseball fan get MLB10 The Show, best baseball sim ever...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

-Resistance: Fall of Man & Resistance 2 (i assume you like FPSs since you're getting KZ2):

-Heavenly Sword (good luck finding it, if not, rent it)

-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (and get Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, it's coming this month)

-Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (Prepare for A Crack in Time, also coming this month)

-Valkyria Chronicles & Disgaea 3(Valkyria is a game worth playing even if you don't like SRPGs, Disgaea only if you like SRPGs and don't mind about the graphics)

-Folklore (if you like ARPGs)

-LittleBigPlanet

-Infamous

-Demon's Souls

-Lair & Haze (just kidding)

Now, Alan Wake and Mass Effect 2 sigs give me the impression that you own a 360, but since i can play both of them on PC (and i plan to) i don't know, so if you don't have a 360, say it so we can recommend some multis...

ratchet and clank didn't interest me before I played it (or after I played the demo).

but the full game is quite good and fun to play.

you should rent this because it's only like 10 hours long and not much replay value.

it's a good game.

other good exclusives are;
- KZ2 (good single and MP)
- MGS4 (must have)
- Valkyria Chronicles (very good SRPG)
- GT (too bad you don't like it, but you can use your G25 with it. it's 300% better than DS3.)
- Resistance Fall of Men (local Co-op mode is fun with friend, don't like the sequel much. good rent.)
- Uncharted (and 2. I  thought that Uncharted 1 would be a good rent but it's just that good that I bought a copy after beating it.)
- LittleBigPlanet (but not my cup of tea, collecting dust.)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (good rent)

Around the Network

Uncharted, Uncharted 2... these are the two must own games for the PS3.

Disgaea3-

Very good humor and enjoyable voice-overs. Extremely loveable characters. The gameplay is as deep as you want it to be. The sound-tracks in all of the Disgaea's are amazing, and this one is no exception. The main story can be beat in 40-50 Hours, but if you really get into the gameplay it can potentially become a 300+ hour game.

4 ≈ One

MGS4

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES

RATCHET & CLANK : ACIT

LITTLEBIGPLANET

UNCHARTED 2 (don't get 1, rent it or borrow it from someone)

apart from that, WAIT till march for FF13, GOw3 & GT5

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

get resistance fall of man. it wont impress u graphics wise, but i liked the gameplay and storytelling

For a slightly more obscure title: