By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: DMeisterJ v zexen_lowe

sabby_e17 said:
Zexen.

Can someone tell me wh DMJ ran off to Gaf?

Because the ps3 was in last place.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Zexen

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

mmmmm who? who?

ok, my vote goes for Zex! (Zexen Lowe)

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Zexen_Lowe

DMJ is my guy, so I'm voting for him.

AND!!!!! I'm finna break the rules and throw out an insult! The other dude is a really evil person!1

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Zexen

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

jesus kung fu magic said:
sabby_e17 said:
Zexen.

Sadly this IS the truth, he couldn't bare it in one way or another

He left us all to fend of PS3 hate on our own.....but we WENT through the tough times & now PS3 is still in last place but its not really in last place, not in our hearts & this weeks sales charts!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
sabby_e17 said:
Zexen.

Sadly this IS the truth, he couldn't bare it in one way or another

He left us all to fend of PS3 hate on our own.....but we WENT through the tough times & now PS3 is still in last place but its not really in last place, not in our hearts & this weeks sales charts!

Which was pretty pathetic.......if you enjoy your system thats all that matters , its not like your playing the sales.

DMJ imo shouldnt have even sign up to a sales website if he was that emotional about whether or not his console was last place in sales.

To DMJ: The only relationship you have with sony is that you give them money and they give you a ps3......THAT IS IT. Its sales have no affect on you or other ps3 owners.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

outlawauron said:
Xezen.

Who's that guy? Does this vote count?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

--- zexen_lowe ---