By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: DMeisterJ v zexen_lowe

Dmeister for life.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

My name is not there before I would be offended an hurt but I honestely don't longer give a fuck,I really want to be permabanned.

ctk495 said:
My name is not there before I would be offended an hurt but I honestely don't longer give a fuck,I really want to be permabanned.

Am I missing something, here?

zexen

d21lewis said:
ctk495 said:

No but bro you are funny as hell.I really admire you I just wanted to tell you that you have influenced my sense of humour so much.I sometimes just stare at the ceilling and think about how genious your joke of the sonic bandana was.You are influencial man!!!

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
d21lewis said:
ctk495 said:

No but bro you are funny as hell.I really admire you I just wanted to tell you that you have influenced my sense of humour so much.I sometimes just stare at the ceilling and think about how genious your joke of the sonic bandana was.You are influencial man!!!

The sad part is that I don't remember half the stuff I post.  I go back and read my posts sometimes and say "What the hell was I smoking?".  But that's not the point, here.  What's going on, ctk?  You're one of the longest standing members here.  What happened that would make you say you want to be permabanned?

Zexen_Lowe.

Suikoden and Team Ico fanboys are always welcomed.

zexen

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

One is a VGChartz traitor and the other one is a complete unknown member
I vote for zexen

MANUELF said:
One is a VGChartz traitor and the other one is a complete unknown member
I vote for zexen

Wich one is the onknown guy?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION