By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - On a Scale of 1-10, How Satisfied Are You With This Site?

9.5/10
All I can say is 'I love this site...'

Around the Network

I have to admit that there are times when I rarely if ever get on here, but I've been on a ton lately thanks to the Mafia games. They're lots of fun and the people in them are great to play with (sans one or two posts ).

I check the numbers now and again for games that I like and the consoles, but I'm not nearly as into them as I used to be.

I love the game pages; there's a ton of info and the only other site I use to get info for games now is Gamefaqs (simply because of all their FAQ's, etc).

Overall, I'm still pretty satisfied with the site.

9/10

9/10 - The sales numbers were what drew me here at the start, I also find the aggregate review scores are very helpful when I am deciding what games to buy next. The forums seems to be a nice place to hang out, past some time. There are some things I don't know how to use, like how do i add games to my profile? But that isn't important for me.

8.5/10
+ Good content/ numbers (usually)
+ Forums are great. So many topics and such an active community
- Sometimes numbers are off (but they are corrected so its fine)
- Way to much trolling and flaming by extremest fanboys and their ALT accounts >:(

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

8/10, sometimes numbers take a lot of time to come out, some previews are off

Around the Network
Xxain said:
11/10 - u dont like it...GTFO

Yet another reason this site can be bothersome. Certain members don't understand that people have varying opinions .

The Japan preview does not clarify that the hardware numbers are guesses, so to claim that everyone knows is ridiculous.

Japan previews are also biased in favour of Nintendo, something that needs to be rectified by having someone else edit / review the article before submission.

Finally, the sample source seems to be somewhat non-representative of the big picture at times.

As for being waaaay off, remember the Source's figures for the PS3 Slim launch in Japan?  80K.  That was way off.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=5098

So that is my constructive criticism.

7/10

PSN - hanafuda

8/10. Some mods are just too quick to ban and I still have a grievance with the color for sony (it's hard to read for me).

I also hate that changing avatars costs "money"

I would give it a 7 /10

The reason is that it is really hard to talk about the Xbox here

8\10