By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - On a Scale of 1-10, How Satisfied Are You With This Site?

I give the site an 8/10. Can't think of any video game related site I would give a higher score to. I think sometimes threads are locked a little too quickly and/or users banned too easily.

The forums are certainly better than any similar site, especially negaf. The sales numbers are great, etc... The game db for finding recent and upcoming games isn't as good/easy to use as say IGN, but overall there is no site I would rank any higher than an 8.

Around the Network

9.8/10.

The first .1 is for some of the inaccurate sales

The second .1 is for RolStoppable.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

9/10

By far the best gaming site out there. More and more, this is becoming the only gaming website I visite. Even the reviews and the previews are now on the same level (or better) as the ones on other gaming websites. The only difference is that the vgchartz reviews comes later than those on the other websites (which will likely change as the site keeps growing).

9.5/10
Never been this addicted to a site. Even if you only seen 100odd posts there on the left, I've actually been around for years.

7/10

sites features are great, but I feel when someone tries to make a suggestion about the site, people will just saw no or to deal with it

Around the Network

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY VGCHARTZ SHARES OR SOMETHING?

I'm dead serious.

11.2354/10

This is the only Forum I visit. And the community here is pretty damned good.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

10/10

Site is awesome, site is free, noone has a right to bitch and moan.

11/10 - u dont like it...GTFO

Haven't been on here in a month buts its good. I don't see any changes to the site that I know of but I will and always rate this site 10/10.