By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most played games on the PSP are Nintendo games

Because new 12-16 years old PSP owners are so in NES/SNES/GB(10+ years old) gaming.

Anyway, numbers or it`s not happening.

Also - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357478

Around the Network

@The Ghost of RubangB

yeah and like i judge games by their sales... and dont try to change the FACT, and the FACTis PS1 library>>>>>>>>>> SNES, NES, GBA library combined, ITS A FACT not an opinion !!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is silly. The subject says "most played" and there is no discussion of #'s. He claims he has proof to back up this stupidity and then gives no connection to piracy or Nintendo in #'s or %'s. Emulating is done less then the OP assumes.

people dont use their psp for playing music and movies? wtf kinda assumption is that??? guess what the new trend in blu ray is. Its including the "digital copy" on the blu ray itself to be accessed with the PS3 for direct transfer to PSP.

BladeOfGod said:
@The Ghost of RubangB

yeah and like i judge games by their sales... and dont try to change the FACT, and the FACTis PS1 library>>>>>>>>>> SNES, NES, GBA library combined, ITS A FACT not an opinion !!!!!!!!!!!!

He's got you there Rubang. You can't argue with the facts...

yeah i am doing some major ownage here

Around the Network

Right on, bro! Pwn the noobs!

You'd need to toss in anecdotal information about your mother to be the next Pachter.

Well now you can be a good son and a good analyst at the same time!

Damn, I step out of the house for one hour to go apply for a job, and I get pwned this hard on the internet? Last time I look for a job ever.

BladeOfGod said:
@The Ghost of RubangB

I'm going to drop the veneer of sarcasm that's just jumping around this thread. Are you trying to be ironic?