By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most played games on the PSP are Nintendo games

ps1 games are the most played on psp, from my experience, not "nintendo" games. When did megaman even become a nintendo game?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I'm sure if you counted up the number of PSP owners who have a Nintendo game on it, the numbers would be among the PSP best sellers.

Makes sense to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Khuutra@
stop arguing with the FACT, it makes you look so desperate. i know that the truth can hurt but you have to accept that PS1 has much better library than any Nintendo system ever

@indodude and noname
thank you my beloved fans

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Khuutra@
stop arguing with the FACT, it makes you look so desperate. i know that the truth can hurt but you have to accept that PS1 has much better library than any Nintendo system ever

You have gone back around into sincerity.

You are being sincere, then? Come on, I'm really bad at getting these jokes.

BladeOfGod said:
Khuutra@

you do know that noname2200 was joking when he said that you "got" The Ghost of RubangB, i mean come on.. you can't see the sarcasm in that post? i mean come on! "pwn the nooobz"? you've gotta be kidding me.

you should watch more TV shows with lots of sarcasm so you'll get, i'd recomend buying friends on dvd :)

i have all 10 seasons of friends on DVD, and i was screwing around with Khuutra to see how long its gonna take him to realise

Don't do that to me!

I'm dense as Hell

^^ lulz, i love the internet ;)

ps: friends is the bestshow EVAR!!! it's finished now though :'(