By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most played games on the PSP are Nintendo games

Oh really? wouldn't doubt it, Nintendo games are great most of them, except for...

Around the Network

@Khuutra
read my first post... i was saying PS1 games are most played on PSP because that PS1 ibrary > > > > > > SNES, NES and GBA library combined, but The Ghost of RubangB couldn't accept that FACT, so he quoted me but he got pwned hard

Well that's one of the gems of the PSP. It's a portable console which can play classics.

People check my PSP and can't help but feel nostalgic about the PS1 classics in the memory stick.

BladeOfGod said:
@Khuutra
read my first post... i was saying PS1 games are most played on PSP because that PS1 ibrary > > > > > > SNES, NES and GBA library combined, but The Ghost of RubangB couldn't accept that FACT, so he quoted me but he got pwned hard

I'm still trying to decide whether you're being sarcastic. Part of me is afrai you aren't. I'm goign to operate on that assumption.

That's not a fact. There's no way for it to be a fact. You are behaving in a very silly manner.

It's true though. There was massive pwnage. I saw it. Even Rubang admits it.

Around the Network

You stop encouraging him!

Khuutra said:
You stop encouraging him!

Khuutra, just stop.

BladeOfGod is right and you're acting very desperately right now.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I don't know one person with a PSP that isn't CFW. It's just so easy and so much better, it only makes sense. Same with flash cards for the DS. Even people who hate piracy gains by opening up their console and making it a more free platform.

BladeOfGod said:
@Khuutra

Damn you're awesome!

I don't have a single nintendo game on my PSP... but I do have a huge library of PS1 titles...

I am a Gamer... I play games and not consoles. I have a PC and Console on which I game... I like games. End of Story!