By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most played games on the PSP are Nintendo games

pastro243 said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

If the PSP wasn't so easily pirated, Sony could drop the price of the unit, sell more units, at less profit per unit, and make it up in game sales.  As it is, they are happy to make their $50 or whatever per unit sold but they know they fucked up in terms of the early units being pirate treasure.

Oh, point is: then Nintendo games wouldn't be the mosst played games.  If they currently are, it's not only because they are cool, but because so many can be downloaded at once b/c of small file size and b/c they are FREE.

This, I had many in my pc not because they where so cool, they were small and free, psp games are much bigger. I havent hacked my psp, but if I did, I would actually get psp games and not nintendo games.

I though this was a serious thread, I though we were going to see some data and not some shallow statements that dont proove anything.

seriously??

@BladeOfGod

I seriously don't know that many people that will agree with that crazy statement. Even Metacritic doesn't agree with it and metacritic doesn't know anything.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
perpride said:
SNES and GBA games? Screw that! Ever since Sony introduced PS1 games to PSN, virtually ANY PS1 game can be played on the PSP without spending a penny.

That's why I own a PSP.

so untrue it makes me sad.
there is not even 20 million cfw psps out there yet someone claims most games played on the psp are nintendo games
if the title was "most played games on cfwpsps are nintendo" i would definitely understand

The only sad thing I see is you saying "not even 20 million cfw psps out there". If you have to use such a high number, the state of the PSP is very telling.

it is either lack of reading understanding or just pure ignorance on your behalf

even if it is as "HIGH" as 20 million(which it is not), it cannot even account for half of the psp install base...

besides, not all cfw psp owners have emulators

nordlead said:
I wish I knew how to hack my DS to play Nintendo games

You need flash carts or you can softmod a DSi and run games off an SD card.

BTW PSP firmware 6.0 eliminates piracy.

RolStoppable said:
perpride said:
SNES and GBA games? Screw that! Ever since Sony introduced PS1 games to PSN, virtually ANY PS1 game can be played on the PSP without spending a penny.

That's why I own a PSP.

So you are proud to own a system not because of its actual games, but piracy (assuming you don't own every PS1 game you emulate)?

I thought this was a joke thread so I joked along!!!

I mean, it's not like you can play GBA and SNES games on PSP legally, right?

nordlead said:
pastro243 said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

If the PSP wasn't so easily pirated, Sony could drop the price of the unit, sell more units, at less profit per unit, and make it up in game sales.  As it is, they are happy to make their $50 or whatever per unit sold but they know they fucked up in terms of the early units being pirate treasure.

Oh, point is: then Nintendo games wouldn't be the mosst played games.  If they currently are, it's not only because they are cool, but because so many can be downloaded at once b/c of small file size and b/c they are FREE.

This, I had many in my pc not because they where so cool, they were small and free, psp games are much bigger. I havent hacked my psp, but if I did, I would actually get psp games and not nintendo games.

I though this was a serious thread, I though we were going to see some data and not some shallow statements that dont proove anything.

seriously??

@BladeOfGod

I seriously don't know that many people that will agree with that crazy statement. Even Metacritic doesn't agree with it and metacritic doesn't know anything.

they dont have to agree with the FACT, but it still is a fact, and metacritics prove nothing

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
nordlead said:

how do you know this ?

ok this thread it's irroganat it's just irroganat.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

321tttrini4everz said:
dobby985 said:
nordlead said:

how do you know this ?

custom firmware at least

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
ok this thread it's irroganat it's just irroganat.

"Irroganat"? =^/

LOL

Rol you're fast becoming one of my favourite VGC users. Nice comebacks ^^^