By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The most played games on the PSP are Nintendo games

That's what I'd do anyway.

I mean, Uniracers on the go? Sign me up!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Around the Network

If the PSP wasn't so easily pirated, Sony could drop the price of the unit, sell more units, at less profit per unit, and make it up in game sales.  As it is, they are happy to make their $50 or whatever per unit sold but they know they fucked up in terms of the early units being pirate treasure.

Oh, point is: then Nintendo games wouldn't be the mosst played games.  If they currently are, it's not only because they are cool, but because so many can be downloaded at once b/c of small file size and b/c they are FREE.

I doubt every psp owner, or the majority of them, knows how to emulate.
I think it's probably the fact that psp game prices are $$$$ more than DS games (up to 30$ at times), so people buy used alot more often.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

RolStoppable said:

Rol, you are an idiot. Nintendo games are not quality which negates your entire argument.

Feeling obnoxious, eh?

What gave you that idea?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I wish I knew how to hack my DS to play Nintendo games

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

"So you are proud to own a system not because of its actual games, but piracy (assuming you don't own every PS1 game you emulate)?"

That's piracy for you.  If your point is an anti-piracy one, fine.  If it's an anti-PSP game point, it fails.  People pick free games because they are FREE; the fact that they pick them does not show that PSP games suck (they are heavily heavily downloaded in bittorrent, btw).

nordlead said:

I'm not sure about your DS, but you can hack the Wii to open up this thing called "Virtual Console".

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

If the PSP wasn't so easily pirated, Sony could drop the price of the unit, sell more units, at less profit per unit, and make it up in game sales.  As it is, they are happy to make their $50 or whatever per unit sold but they know they fucked up in terms of the early units being pirate treasure.

Oh, point is: then Nintendo games wouldn't be the mosst played games.  If they currently are, it's not only because they are cool, but because so many can be downloaded at once b/c of small file size and b/c they are FREE.

This, I had many in my pc not because they where so cool, they were small and free, psp games are much bigger. I havent hacked my psp, but if I did, I would actually get psp games and not nintendo games.

I though this was a serious thread, I though we were going to see some data and not some shallow statements that dont proove anything.

what about PS1 games?? PSP can also emulate PS1 games, and its a well know fact that PS1 libary>>>>>>>>>>>>> SNES,NES and GBA libary combined

nordlead said:

From what I understand, it's tougher to do so than on the PSP, but it's still not particularly difficult. But of course you're just joking, because you don't condone piracy.

Now, if you'd said "I wish Nintendo had a Virtual Console for the DSi" I'd be right there with you!