By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Big Forza Fan -- Underwhelmed by the Forza 3 demo. :(

It was at a rage expo in South Africa, i raced in the porche first and won, i then asked the pr rep why the game is so slow and why its so hard to actually go off road and why the porche was underpowered. I raced on a different seat and apparently the steering and traction assists where off, it felt a bit better but the game felt slow and boring and too easy. I know that can happen in any racing game. But Forza is the best game ever amirite???

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

Around the Network

Forza MotorSport 3 is Amazing dude.

Buy the full Game u will have fun for the next 2/3 years for sure.

I will definately buy forza probably next year or december as i have my hands full with ferrari challenge which is a bit difficult after playing dirt and getting used to rewinds

but i dont like it when turn 10 slag on people who are working their balls off, working 24/7 almost without rest, trying to please fans and sony!!!

^^I think you've had a little too much kool aid.

Not really i think you've drank it all. there 's none for me!

Around the Network
StrifeHawkins said:
Not really i think you've drank it all. there 's none for me!

Zing!

Zing like a chicken wing?

Turn ten talked smack and people expected to much, the game will underwhelm a lot of you. You expected a GT killer but there is no such thing.  Its like fps hype yahh its great and what not but it is never cod4 or h3. 

Batman : AA had a pretty terrible demo.

Take with that what you will.

dorbin2009 said:

Batman : AA had a pretty terrible demo.

Take with that what you will.

No way, the Batman: AA demo was awesome and convinced many (including me) to buy it day one.