By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Big Forza Fan -- Underwhelmed by the Forza 3 demo. :(

StrifeHawkins said:
RAGE EXPO!!!!!! what is a EXPO? please answer me before you bs anything
how can i go online if i played at a expo?

I never said i was best in the world u furry, i said it was slow and toooooo easy with or without the assists, it felt like the car was glued to the track and was slimming around the track like a really quick snail

Im still gonna buy the game you fanboy just when the price goes down, forza 2 prices dropped like a rock, but i almost fell asleep playing the demo and thats the truth!

Please race Dirt 2 online in Rally mode not the other bs modes, when you're in the zone no racing game comes close, its that intense

Dude you are just as big a fanboy for GT. I have just read your post in the new GT thread. Where you want to help PD release the game quicker. Seems to me you would say anything about Forza 3 to make it sound bad. Reality is the best site for previews reviews on anything sim related both wheels and products as well as games gave it best sim of E3. Turn 10 beat Simbin. Forget PD this is Simbin 9 consectutive best sim of the year awards. To say the least FM3 is very realistic, to say otherwise is pure nonsense.

I have seen a comment on here about someone trying to say FM3 was unrealistic, using how the back end snakes quite often when braking for a corner as an example. LOL. How many people have driven a real car to the edge in order to win a race. Look at any interview about a qualifying lap in F1, or a what happens in a car in just one lap in Touring cars. Hell push your own car to it's limits at a track day. In one lap at every corner more than likely your car will try and get away from you. This is not sunday driving this is limit driving. A driver can make as many as 70 corrections around a single lap in F1. I had to laugh, because his comment made FM3 seem even more real. 

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
Opinions? Is it a sim or an arcade racer mate?

Duh!

StrifeHawkins said:
RAGE EXPO!!!!!! what is a EXPO? please answer me before you bs anything
how can i go online if i played at a expo?

I never said i was best in the world u furry, i said it was slow and toooooo easy with or without the assists, it felt like the car was glued to the track and was slimming around the track like a really quick snail

Im still gonna buy the game you fanboy just when the price goes down, forza 2 prices dropped like a rock, but i almost fell asleep playing the demo and thats the truth!

Please race Dirt 2 online in Rally mode not the other bs modes, when you're in the zone no racing game comes close, its that intense

EXPO or HOME, its irrelevant.

I'm saying BS because I know how the game plays and whether you played it online or offline, ITS NOT EASY TO WIN WITH THE PORSCHE on Hard/ assists off.

My point is that you MUST have been playing EASY or with assists on OR both.

It has NOTHING to do with being the best. Its about YOU WINNING a race with the Porsche! You CANNOT win on hard with all assists off WITHOUT being in the top 1% in the world. That means that your point of it being too easy makes no sense.

Got it now?

Dude if Forza is so good!!! why must i be spammed randomly that this game is definitive gt is stale, this game is years better???? those sound a bit far fetched dude you must have microsoft exec teaching you how to deal with these tough questions selnor coz you are the best damge control pr man EVAR!!!

DUDE Racing games are a dime a dozen, the best game this year is outdated graphics and stale gameplay next year so ya i agree with Forza 3 IS the BEST Game EVAR this year...just like grid was this summer or untill the next sim.

I can play any sim i have no real allegiance to any racing game but i have a soft spot for PD and i appreciate their work since thats what got me into racing and if you completed any gt game 100% you are a fan for life. Theres no game that made me feel that good i remember spending nights at my buddies place with popcorn, snacks pizza desperately trying to finish all the endurances races, the 100 lap race was a killer, we took turns with a pal one of my best gaming experiences ever along with diablo 2 and resident evil series.

Forza is uninspiring it does not make me want to steal a ferrari, its a really good game but i got bored halfway through career the proving grounds nearly actually killed me in forza 2..it was so boring i actually hired a driver for most of it. So painfully boring and those orange autumm tracks make me sad as well, the cars look wack except for the corvettes,porches and old japan cars it had no in car view etc....now it does have in car iew. but it looks gimped i can barely see my hands or steering well actually the steering wheel is huge but i only see the tiny top??

i want to like forza 3 i realllly do man but seriously guys its too much cheese

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

StrifeHawkins said:
And dont get cocky im a real car/game enthusiast and TOCA RACE DRIVER series is way better than forza, it just has crummy cars.
In fact

Ferrari challenge
Toca
Race Pro
are all better than forza 3 IMO

And you claim to be top 1% im sure i could take you if i had the time. Been to many tournaments in south africa im good at most games, tekken wipeout, gt, halo, especially killzone.
Im not in the top 1% of anything but i can take on all comers, i can take out pros in street fighter iv or consistantly come in the top 3 in all online games.

i can out play the best online killzone 2 players online...to me your rank is pointless and meaningless its only the moment that matters.

you can be the top 1% in the world and i just have to beat you once in a tournament and you'r yesterdays news. Dont boast about being good at games, theres always someone better, a rank Z can still beat a rank A so to me 1% means you play alot more online than i do, not that your better

I dont have the money or time to play online more than 4 hours a week so

That entire post made you look foolish. You claim to have the demo so give us your gamertag so we can see what your lap times are, it's simple.

Seriously stop bragging about being good at games, you probably haven't even played the best in the world yet you act like you can take anyone. Give us your gamertag I'm interested in seeing your Halo 3 stats "pro" gamer.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network
StrifeHawkins said:
Dude if Forza is so good!!! why must i be spammed randomly that this game is definitive gt is stale, this game is years better???? those sound a bit far fetched dude you must have microsoft exec teaching you how to deal with these tough questions selnor coz you are the best damge control pr man EVAR!!!

DUDE Racing games are a dime a dozen, the best game this year is outdated graphics and stale gameplay next year so ya i agree with Forza 3 IS the BEST Game EVAR this year...just like grid was this summer or untill the next sim.

I can play any sim i have no real allegiance to any racing game but i have a soft spot for PD and i appreciate their work since thats what got me into racing and if you completed any gt game 100% you are a fan for life. Theres no game that made me feel that good i remember spending nights at my buddies place with popcorn, snacks pizza desperately trying to finish all the endurances races, the 100 lap race was a killer, we took turns with a pal one of my best gaming experiences ever along with diablo 2 and resident evil series.

Forza is uninspiring it does not make me want to steal a ferrari, its a really good game but i got bored halfway through career the proving grounds nearly actually killed me in forza 2..it was so boring i actually hired a driver for most of it. So painfully boring and those orange autumm tracks make me sad as well, the cars look wack except for the corvettes,porches and old japan cars it had no in car view etc....now it does have in car iew. but it looks gimped i can barely see my hands or steering well actually the steering wheel is huge but i only see the tiny top??

i want to like forza 3 i realllly do man but seriously guys its too much cheese

I gave my interpretation.

But the rest is from the media not me. And more importantly a very good media who only cares for racing games. Everyone into racing simulators respects the hell out of Inside Sim Racing but they aren;t the only praisers of FM3. Every write up so far for the previews have said either the words best sim yet, or very realistic. Not 1 bad word from any media so far. I know what I experienced, and it was 72 laps from what yo right down. I own GT1-4 by the way and have finished all of them. So yeah I know how it feels to finish GT.

Anyway I wasn't comparing GT vs Forza, I was challenging your so called playtest, of which misses the mark we all experienced in the demo and what every meida feels about the game. Maybe it's to real for your tastes?.

Are u guys senile?, when did i claim that i have the demo?
is expo a foreign concept? there was an expo meaning a games convention where all types of games where there i tried forza 3 a total of 2 times, both times i was battling with my serotonin levels, i think i need to be heavily medicated with redbull to play a forza 3 demo

I never once said forza was shit, i just said booooorrrrring, i also found gt 4 borrrrringgggg at times but that does not mean i hated it or wont buy it.

Mendicate Bias, you're foolish for not reading my post and not knowing what an expo is

StrifeHawkins said:
Are u guys senile?, when did i claim that i have the demo?
is expo a foreign concept? there was an expo meaning a games convention where all types of games where there i tried forza 3 a total of 2 times, both times i was battling with my serotonin levels, i think i need to be heavily medicated with redbull to play a forza 3 demo

I never once said forza was shit, i just said booooorrrrring, i also found gt 4 borrrrringgggg at times but that does not mean i hated it or wont buy it.

Mendicate Bias, you're foolish for not reading my post and not knowing what an expo is

I know what an expo is and I also know that you keep saying that you have a 360 and xbox live so the question is why don't you have the demo? You clearly played the game twice with all assists on as everyone in this thread can tell and then proceeded to call the physics shit. Now go download the demo turn off all the assists do a race and come back here and then we may take you seriously. And I'm still waiting for your gamertag to see your leet skillz.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

TOo real???????????????????????????????????????????????????

@ Selnor
Dude im sure you saw forza rollover physics that is not real, ninja turtle physics in a racing game is a no go!

anyways man i dont even know why im arguing this is so pointless, im gonna buy the game anyways im not a blog reviewer im just a gamer!
Im just trying to level the playing field i dont want people to be tricked by microsoft propaganda Forza is just a game a very good game but is definately not the BEST RACING GAME EVAR!

By the way hamilton is fail. I can't wait till alonso creams evr1 when he comes to ferrari, then f1 will be interesting again. button and hamilton winning? disgusting!

@Mendicate Bias

plz quote me where i said i have xbox live???? ill give you if you do 100$ seriously dude, stop making up stuff i said i go online....!!!! on the ps3 u noob!!! i play tournaments as in i physically go to a location i like to play with real people! tekken 5, Soulcalibur, Street fighter and Killzone is what i play online my PSN ID is StrifeHawkins if you want more information get a date you gay!

There is no xbox online in South Africa we gotta use american stuff and pay with credit cards which i refrain from doing.