By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Risen PC/Xbox 360 Screenshot Comparison... Ewwww

Heard this is going to get a patch 2weeks later in EU to fix some problems....
Although they should have done this before it was released in the EU...

Around the Network

looks like he hit "port to 360" buttom and that it's.

also 360 version always pushes too much dark and contrast... but it remove tons of textures at the same time.

I have put around 10 hours into the Xbox 360 version of the game and I recommend this game to anyone sitting on the fence. If you like old school PC RPG games you will enjoy this one a lot.

The pictures at the beginning of the thread are unfair since they're zoomed in and that makes any game look worse than it actually is. Look at the bars as the bottom of the pictures, they're actually in the middle of the screen in the game. The screenshots are also blurry like they were scanned from a magazine or taken from a SD television.

The people I see bitching about this game are PC snobs pissed that a game from a developer that normally makes PC only games is on a console and PS3 fanboys looking to put down a game not on their system. It's pathetic because the game is really fun and at least it's bug free and is one of the most fun games I've played this year.

wow that looks like shit

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

No way I will get this game with 60 meta score and mediocre graphics. Try the demo and stay away from this game :)

Around the Network

The PC version looked like a moderately good Wii game...

The 360 version looked like a PS2 game...

I wouldnt go as far as to say it looks like a PS2 game...more like an Xbox 1 game.

Sickening when this happens.

Lots of bad news for the X360 lately.

Getting destroyed by Slim in sales.
Halo 3 ODST getting below 90% Meta.
Forza 3 screenshots comparison looking like Forza 2.
And now Risen being just another Two Worlds. :/

I'm interested in the game...graphics are important, but for an RPG...mechanics are far more important.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Wow, never heard of this game, but it looks really bad,not getting it!