By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Risen PC/Xbox 360 Screenshot Comparison... Ewwww

Not really care about graphics. I think the game looks ok
and It's getting decent reviews..

Around the Network

Lol. They might as well make it for PS2 also

Must be pretty significant difference for the PC version to have a Metascore of 80 and the 360 version to have a Metascore of 60.

Anyone here played both?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

V-r0cK said:
If PC and 360 are more similar and easier to port i wouldnt want to see if they ever tried porting this to PS3. (i know its a MS game so of course its exclusive)

It's not an MS game.

yey do a cheap port to the 360 from an already ugly game and bump the contrast to 10,000 and noone will notice

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:
Wow, the ones nightsurge posted look a lot better.

Of course, those are bullshots.

Asmo said:
damndl0ser said:
Wow, the ones nightsurge posted look a lot better.

Of course, those are bullshots.

And you know this, how?  These are the only shots I've seen from the 360 game that have looked so bad.....  Maybe this is why it was delayed for the Americas, to finish up the polish.

who are these people taking screenshots of PC or xbox 360 lately? horrid shots! I thought Risen for xbox was delayed till next year?

I can't see the screens, but perhaps that is for the best. Heard that it is more than the graphics that got the shaft with the port.

ocnkng said:
Ya I couldn't tell if the 360 version was worse or not. They both looked absolute crap.

The 360 version looks much blurrier the further into the background you look. Does Risen at least have a good frame-rate?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."