By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable III Thread

WessleWoggle said:
Berstuck said:
Hopefully they'll sort out some of the fundamental problems in the game. In fable 2 my character was white my wife was white yet our child was black, didn't really make any sense. The game was still awsome tho.

It makes sense, you are just in denial that you're wife was a whore.

Thats what I figured so i ended up murdering her which was quite satisfying.

Around the Network
Berstuck said:
Hopefully they'll sort out some of the fundamental problems in the game. In fable 2 my character was white my wife was white yet our child was black, didn't really make any sense. The game was still awsome tho.

I've heard stories of two whites (with some black genes) having mulatto looking children. I've also heard of blacks having white children ( with and without white genes).

Berstuck said:
WessleWoggle said:
Berstuck said:

It makes sense, you are just in denial that you're wife was a whore.

Thats what I figured so i ended up murdering her which was quite satisfying.

Excellent choice.

I hope this thread ends up with thousands of posts.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Berstuck said:

I've heard stories of two whites (with some black genes) having mulatto looking children. I've also heard of blacks having white children ( with and without white genes).

It's called urban legends

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Isn't it a little early to have an official thread?  The game is over a year away at best.

Nice work though

Yes, but hey, just think about how big this thread will be when the game releases!

The sales of the game will depend on if and how long it gets bundled for, but I definitely think 3 million+.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

if this thread was up before fable 2 came out id have been way more excited

fable 2 sucked hardcore

bought it day one, beat it the next day, replayed it and realised i should have beaten it EVEN faster as you cant die, so saving for armor buying potions was a waste of time

the social stuff is the sims light, and is cool for 30 minutes or so

also how long the expansions lasted

i couldnt trade this in for fallout 3 fast enough. that game also actually had length and challenge, two things fable 2 lacked

if they add some length, and SOME danger at all, then 3 could be good again

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Slimebeast said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Berstuck said:

It's called urban legends

Um nope. If you want to talk about it you'll have to send messages because its off topic (LOL).

Pyramid Head said:
if this thread was up before fable 2 came out id have been way more excited

fable 2 sucked hardcore

bought it day one, beat it the next day, replayed it and realised i should have beaten it EVEN faster as you cant die, so saving for armor buying potions was a waste of time

the social stuff is the sims light, and is cool for 30 minutes or so

also how long the expansions lasted

i couldnt trade this in for fallout 3 fast enough. that game also actually had length and challenge, two things fable 2 lacked

if they add some length, and SOME danger at all, then 3 could be good again

You hit the nail on the head. The bolded part is the core reason Fable 2 was weak to me. Playing a game where you cannot die takes away the challenege. Games must have a true challenge if they want to convey their point. The game had a plot, but the challenge was destroyed by the level of gameplay and lack of depth. It seems that reviewers love an easy game, but then again tastes are subjective.

@STAGE

it shocked me how the reviews were, and even how much people loved it

its like a game with a built in god mode and a built in walkthrough (the yellow line)

people buy into the genius of molyneux i guess, it did have some good music sound and ideas, but man . . . . .

shenmue 2 was more challenging

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889