By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable III Thread

Slimebeast said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I don't know, I thought Fable 2 was great, but too easy and Fable 3 sounds kind of Iffy. Molyneux wants to force the world to see as he sees and I think that is a huge problem, because he's old and is out of touch.

lol Molyneux 'old and out of touch'? Why?? You're silly!

@starcraft

Yeah, it will be hard to outsell Fable II, but since X360 is in trouble we NEED a 5 million seller!

2010 for xbox is extremely lackluster towards the end of the year. unless Microsoft has something under its sleace other than Halo Reach.

I miss 2007 and 08. Great times.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
WessleWoggle said:
Hopefully it won't be a boring like Fable 2.

You weren't able to rape people...

Weren't you banned for a similar statement? I actually lol'd a bit then.

My last ban was for saying it would be easier to rape someone if you were uncircumsized.

Did I really deserve to be banned for stating a fact?

WessleWoggle said:
Slimebeast said:
WessleWoggle said:

My last ban was for saying it would be easier to rape someone if you were uncircumsized.

Can you say "Jehova"?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

WessleWoggle said:
Slimebeast said:
WessleWoggle said:

Using what reasoning?  Probably best if you PM'd me rather than stating it here.

And ew.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

nofingershaha said:
Slimebeast said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I don't know, I thought Fable 2 was great, but too easy and Fable 3 sounds kind of Iffy. Molyneux wants to force the world to see as he sees and I think that is a huge problem, because he's old and is out of touch.

@starcraft

Yeah, it will be hard to outsell Fable II, but since X360 is in trouble we NEED a 5 million seller!

2010 for xbox is extremely lackluster towards the end of the year. unless Microsoft has something under its sleace other than Halo Reach.

Halo: Reach is honestly all we need cause that game is gonna be god!  Also Fable 3 will be coming out  late 2010 too.

Around the Network
nofingershaha said:
Slimebeast said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

@starcraft

2010 for the 360= Fable III, Halo Reach, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Crackdown 2, Alan Wake, Mass Effect 2 and Mechwarrior. Those are just the AAA exclusives and I am not counting other exclusives like Huxley, NN2, Kingdom Under Fire II, The Secret World and more. If Microsoft has something under its sleeve for E3 2010, Sony will get the pummeling of a lifetime. They only have four AAA exclusives from my count.

nofingershaha said:
Slimebeast said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

@starcraft

1st half of 2010:

• Mass Effect 2
  • Lost Planet 2
  • Alan Wake
  • Splinter Cell Conviction
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Bioshock 2
  • Mafia II

2nd half of 2010:

• Halo: Reach
  • Fable III
  • Crackdown 2
  • Castlevania
  • Metal Gear Solid Rising
  • Dead Space 2
  • Natal

This lineup won't be lackluster at any time in 2010.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Discounting my PS3 right now, the 360 alone will beat the shit out of my bank account in 2010.

Hopefully they'll sort out some of the fundamental problems in the game. In fable 2 my character was white my wife was white yet our child was black, didn't really make any sense. The game was still awsome tho.

Berstuck said:
Hopefully they'll sort out some of the fundamental problems in the game. In fable 2 my character was white my wife was white yet our child was black, didn't really make any sense. The game was still awsome tho.

It makes sense, you are just in denial that you're wife was a whore.