By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable III Thread

@wessel

you liked the story?

wow, lol

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

I said the story was the only thing I didn't find shitty, not that I liked it.

^^^

haha

quite a polarising game, people either love it or like me, hate it

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

I think people who love it have issues. I was stoned to the bone and it was still boring.

My problem is that I've played too many awesome adventure games before Fable 2. With adventure games they're usually simple at first then the gameplay gets more complex as you go along. Fable 2 was simple for the whole damn game.

WessleWoggle said:
I have a hard time imagining how anyone could like Fable 2. When I started playing it I thought it seemed like it was going to be a really cool adventure, but it didn't get any better. Every part of the game was boring, the fighting, the quests, social interactions... Everything seemed like a worthless gimmick added to an empty shell of a game.

The story was the only thing I didn't find to be shitty.

I can understand what you say when dealing with experienced gamers.  When it comes to casuals though it is another story lol. They love games where their hand is constantly being held. My fiend threw me into the Lions Den when I first bought a PS2 for adventure difficulty by playing both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. It took me one and a half months to beat  both games (Three weeks each). Now I am forced to play this? What a laugh! Champions of Norrath was harder than Fable 2.

Around the Network

Didn't enjoy Fable 2 because it was too easy and the leveling system was awful... and story was too short. except graphics (which means nothing to real RPG gamers) everything was just average.

I hope they would make Fable 3's story longer at least, and if its possible make the game harder to beat. and the most important, the leveling system has to change...

WessleWoggle said:
Slimebeast said:
WessleWoggle said:
Hopefully it won't be a boring like Fable 2.

You weren't able to rape people...

Weren't you banned for a similar statement? I actually lol'd a bit then.

My last ban was for saying it would be easier to rape someone if you were uncircumsized.

Did I really deserve to be banned for stating a fact?

you got banned for being stupid, just like the douche in your sig.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I am the douche in my sig.

I got banned for making rape jokes at trashleg.

The hardcore RPG fans may not like Fable 2, but it IS the most sold RPG this gen i believe.

So...

wow. ROFL. oops.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive