By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable III Thread

And I thought we were friends. :(

I am a douche.

Around the Network

I'm sorry, I am just amazed you think lifting 10-15 lbs of weight while doing the splits is "hardcore".
We're cool though

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@Strategy king

You have to start somewhere, don't you? It's 17 pounds including the bar(1 lb), the screw things(0.5 each), two 5 lbs and two 2.5lbs.

I never said it was hardcore.

oh oh, cant wait :) I'm still playing Fable 2

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

There is a penalty for getting knocked out in Fable II. Your character gains permanent scars, making him permanently less attractive. Maybe I'm just really vain and love having all the female NPCs fall in love with my avatar but I consider that a real penalty. lol. The one time that I managed to die in the game due to me not paying attention to my health bar (in The Spire where you lose all your stuff), I quit to dashboard and reloaded from last save because I didn't want my avatar to stop being so dead sexy.

And the sand box/The Sims nature of Fable II is pretty cool. It's more casual and light-hearted than Oblivion or Fallout 3's sandbox but I don't consider that a bad thing. It has it's own charm. I can't hate on a game where you get an achievement for having a threesome or orgy. I beat Fable II two days after I bought it but there's lots of content to the game that I still want to explore so I still consider it a worthy buy despite the short length and easy difficulty.

Around the Network
loves2splooge said:
There is a penalty for getting knocked out in Fable II. Your character gains permanent scars, making him permanently less attractive. Maybe I'm just really vain and love having all the female NPCs fall in love with my avatar but I consider that a real penalty. lol. The one time that I managed to die in the game due to me not paying attention to my health bar (in The Spire where you lose all your stuff), I quit to dashboard and reloaded from last save because I didn't want my avatar to stop being so dead sexy.

And the sand box/The Sims nature of Fable II is pretty cool. It's more casual and light-hearted than Oblivion or Fallout 3's sandbox but I don't consider that a bad thing. It has it's own charm. I can't hate on a game where you get an achievement for having a threesome or orgy. I beat Fable II two days after I bought it but there's lots of content to the game that I still want to explore so I still consider it a worthy buy despite the short length and easy difficulty.

Im sure at the end of the game there was a potion to remove scars and also one to change your gender

rckrz6 said:
loves2splooge said:

Im sure at the end of the game there was a potion to remove scars and also one to change your gender

there is no potion to remove scars...changing gender yes.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Getting knocked out will also make you lose experience. The game's not supposed to be challenging. Some people can accept this (myself included), others can't.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Yeah, whenever I died I just restarted.
Hopefully Fable III fixes the economy system (making billions of gold with properties by setting your clock 5 years into the future, lol)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

themanwithnoname said:
Getting knocked out will also make you lose experience. The game's not supposed to be challenging. Some people can accept this (myself included), others can't.

I think games that aren't challenging are lame.

Tetris > Fable 2