By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Fable III Thread

Currently at 80 on meta.

Around the Network

A minor gripe: the game is a little too simplified.  I liked being able to choose which social expression I did, choose what my dog did, and customizing my magic from the last game.  Plus, things like changing your title or having people sing about your adventures seem to be totally removed.  I still love it.  I may actually go back and replay Fable II after I'm done with Fable III, though.

The best thing in the game is co-op.

Second best is the story line, short but good

The main story is rather easy. The side quests aren't so hard either. The whole Good / Evil thing got screwed.

But if you ignore the little negative details... it's a good game.

So Fable 3 is a good game, and all you critic's out there... Play the game like you never played a fable game before and you will enjoy it for sure.

A game is a game when it's fun

Fun is someone who enjoys doing something

And if one individual thinks something is fun it can be called a game.

So basically everything in life is a game.

The co-op is definately better and they most certainly tried harder with the plot.

BUT i spent even less time playing this Fable than i did the last one simply because like Mass Effect 2 so much was stripped down. They turned everything into potions, Diversity in clothing & hairstyles is basicaly non existent most stores will have the same 3-4 outfits, Trolls are also gone. Ugh too me it was a decent action adventure game

Plot was better than all the Fable's but meh, RPG's should make you want to invest a lot of time in them.

Fable 3 is easily the best RPG of the year that isn't called Mass Effect.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive