By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where will Kingdom Hearts 3 eventually land?

Before E3, A lot of people on these forums were strongly convinced that KH3 will be released on the Wii. With the announcements of both the PS3 wand and 360's Natal, these believes have vanished through thin air (just like all arguments do anyway). It seems now that any of the 3 major consoles would make a perfect home to this future game. And with the funny way Square Enix has been acting lately with it's releases and what not, my guess is as good as yours.

Where do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released? And why?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Maybe never. Disney is trying to establish its own software studios. They may not be as willing to license their IP to outside developers any more.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

I really don't know

PS3 taking off in Japan to the extent it may beat wii in 2009 sales was a BIG shock

but we need to see that Japan isn't KH's best region

America is.....wii has a 55% marketshare their (I think).

Still I think probably PS360

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

My Wii idea didn't come from the Wiimote. So nope, still going to Wii if this generation.

I.N...M.Y...P.A.N.T.S!

Around the Network

PS360

Or

PSP

not his gen for sure.

On Soriku´s lap.

the dsi

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I want it to be on the PS3 but at the moment it is up in the air so could be any console!