By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where will Kingdom Hearts 3 eventually land?

N-gage.

Around the Network

If FF XIII do well in multiplat like SE hope for, then maybe KH3 will end up on PS360 & SE will be announce it at E3 2010...

iphone

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Pocketstation

on the ps3. i hope.
now that versus engine it's done and ps3 support motion controls.

it may just jump there.
with almost all FF13 userbase being there.

Around the Network

Maybe PS3.

But it's too early to think of this.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

it would surprise me if it land on the wii or 360 exclusively but it have more chance to be on ps3.
everyone know that

nintendofan981 said:
it would surprise me if it land on the wii or 360 exclusively but it have more chance to be on ps3.
everyone know that

If it was for the Wii exclusively, I wouldn't be surprised. PS360, I wouldn't be too surprised either. Now 360 exclusive, on the other hand, is a different story.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

how come "hardcore" gamers want a kiddy game on their console so badly?

Anyways, I'm with grimes on this one. I don't think there will be a KH3, or at least not for a while. With "Epic Micky" being produced by Disney on Wii, they may have decided it is time to move on. Also, the way Square Enix produces games I wouldn't expect the next KH for at least another 4 years, with at least 3 E3 showings.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I believe Tetsuya Nomura is a PS3 addict. KH3 only after Final Fantasy Versus XIII. That's all.