By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: nordlead v ioi

This thread needs to be locked, ioi is not a VGchartz user as Nordlead mentioned he is the supplier. People are just voting for ioi because he's the boss, clearly the contest is not accurate nor matched!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Around the Network

Nordlead was my first friend on VGC. I have to vote for him.

ioi because he gives interesting numbers :P

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Clash of the titans!

Since ioi doesn't want to win (and since I'm scared by the possibility of facing him in the next round), I vote for nordlead.

nordlead

Around the Network

Whoa, DMeisterJ's still alive?

ioi doesn't want to go through.

Bosses orders, i vote nordlead

megaman.2. said:
This thread needs to be locked, ioi is not a VGchartz user as Nordlead mentioned he is the supplier. People are just voting for ioi because he's the boss, clearly the contest is not accurate nor matched!

exactly why I said 2 rounds ago that mods shouldn't be included in this vote.

I vote for nordlead. ioi you're still my idol!

I do respect ioi for running and site and things, but since nord posts more in forums (and his posts are good), nord it is.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

nordlead