By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: nordlead v ioi

@megaman

thanks for voting for me, but you voted twice. Now it isn't going to count. Quick edit it before someone quotes you

edit:

while I'm here, I would like to point out that everyone is voting for the wrong person. If you read the thread title, it clearly says "greatest user" obviously, I'm a user. I'm addicted to the chartz and trying to get away from them would send me into a horrible withdrawl.

ioi is obviously the supplier. He doesn't use the chartz, he provides them to reap the profits from us addicts. Cearly he can't be a user therefore you shouldn't be voting for him.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Well now I think I'll vote for nordlead.

ioi said:
megaman.2. said:

nordlead

Voting twice?!

Also I would agree that I don't think I should really be included in this competition. I don't really "use" VGChartz forums that often and it's a bit of an odd choice for people to make - so if I do win (which I hope I don't) I'd rather nordlead go through since he's earned his place on the site from the quality of his posts and has a good chance of winning overall...

You'll only get even more votes after that post

IOI!

now that I've voted for you your going to have to pretend FF13 will sell 10 million this gen!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nordlead, because of the prediction league and ioi doesn't want to win.

Around the Network

www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=41712

He voted AGAINST nordlead.

I vote FOR nordlead.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I'm voting for nordlead for his current avatar and his love of synthesizers.

nordlead... I don't like ioi's shirt...

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

ioi, cos he looks pimpin' in his avatar. and he has neon suspenders

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
ioi said:
megaman.2. said:

nordlead

Voting twice?!

Also I would agree that I don't think I should really be included in this competition. I don't really "use" VGChartz forums that often and it's a bit of an odd choice for people to make - so if I do win (which I hope I don't) I'd rather nordlead go through since he's earned his place on the site from the quality of his posts and has a good chance of winning overall...

I agree Sir. Without Nordlead the greatest entertainer would still be banned, not to mention all the hard work he's done in the database and forums. I blame Seece and Machina for this poor judgement, clearly they have made a crucial error and need to be held accountable

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>