By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII to sell at least 1.5mil Japan first week !!!!!!

badingerZ said:
because the west began to like Final Fantasy so the Jappies began to turn it down.

it's all about the race + add the afro guy (sorry can't say niggah) = minus points

Oh wow. Not only are completely incorrect, you're a racist idiot.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
badingerZ said:
because the west began to like Final Fantasy so the Jappies began to turn it down.

it's all about the race + add the afro guy (sorry can't say niggah) = minus points

thank you for correcting me ROFL

really ROFL...

Final Fantasy XIII is gonna do great, and imma let it finish, but Final Fantasy VIII had one of the best opening weeks of all time!!

4 ≈ One

badingerZ said:
outlawauron said:
badingerZ said:

really ROFL...

Look at Final Fantasy VII. It had Barrett play a key role in the cast and was a stereotypical black man, and it still sold over 3 million.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
badingerZ said:
outlawauron said:
badingerZ said:

really ROFL...

Look at Final Fantasy VII. It had Barrett play a key role in the cast and was a stereotypical black man, and it still sold over 3 million.

Oh wow i hate you raciest people that like to stereotype everyone ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Wow so much hype for this game, i can't wait.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I believe it will do quite good, probably like 1.8M+
I have seen general perception on PS3 prediction is usually quite low on this site..

So i wont be surprised to see FFXIII doing almost 2M first week... rather i will be surprised to see it doing less than 1.5M first week.

i remember people were laughing when someone said that PS3 will be higher than Wii for more than 10 weeks in Japan... n it manages to do this quite easily.. and than everybody chipped in saying Wii didn't have any game released for so long n bla bla bla.. but at the time when the statement was made nobody believed on the success of PS3 n i dont think any surprise move is made my Sony so far this gen..

Soriku said:

FS for ToV was low but LTD will be spot on.

I think it will beat LTD also easily.. instead of 330k i m expecting 375k+ with coming of holidays n major uptake in PS3 slim

Media Create Senior Analyst Kenichi Chiba says that a realistic goal for Final Fantasy XIII is 1.5 million in December with total sales of around 1.7 to 1.8 million.

As reasoning behind this figure, Chiba used FFX's sales record and also considered overall sales trends for the FF series. FFX sold 2.4 million units when the PS2's install base was 5 million. Looking at this ratio, and considering that the PS3 could be at around 4 million systems by the time of FFXIII's release, one comes to about 1.9 million sales. However, the FF series as a whole has been slowly falling, with FFXII selling 2.25 million.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2009/10/01/media_create_ffxiii_sales_forecast/

so both Famitsu and Media Create are predicting FF13 would sell under 2 mil... interesting

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.