By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who is HYPED for Dragon Age ORIGINS? - Game looks AMAZING!

outlawauron said:

Hehe, while I definitely Bioware makes great games, nothing that they've made has really been such an awesome that warrants some of the responses in this thread. If it weren't for Fallout 3, I'd say Bethesda was better.

Dude, I think you're smoking crack.

Fallout 3 is probably my favorite game this generation, and KoToR is one of the best RPGs of all time, according to critics, and general concensus of gamers.

WTF, Demon Souls? Did you ever play King's Field? Holy shit that game was hard, but you can't get by on the gimmick of being absurdly hard. You gotta have the gaming chops to back it up, and 1 damn game, ain't gonna do it.

Now, I am excited and will buy Demon Souls, but shit, I would bet a million bucks that Vesperia and Valkyria are both better RPGs, and I would almost guarntee that Bowser's Inside Story is better as well.

Not to flame a great game, but you're marginalizing legendary shit here, and I can't let it stand unchallenged sir, your opinion is shockingly controversial.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Yeah I'm looking forward to Dragon Age, no doubt.

I'm probably looking forward to Alpha Protocol more, though. Chris Avellone and all.

Hell, while I'm on that, I'm probably looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas more, too.

I am another who passed it up for Demon's Souls.

I will play Dragon Age eventually though as it looks interesting. Never played Baldur's Gate, but I heard someone mention Diablo!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

I will play Dragon Age eventually though as it looks interesting. Never played Baldur's Gate, but I heard someone mention Diablo!

Pick her up when she's cheap, capn'.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Euphoria14 said:

Pick her up when she's cheap, capn'.

Damn straight! I'm on a budget these days.

I won't be buying another game at full price until FFXIII, GoW3 or 3D Dot Game Heroes comes out with English subs. Whichever comes first.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Yeah I like Bioware and all, but I don't buy EA unless I have to..and theres very few games that make me 'have to'.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
outlawauron said:

Hehe, while I definitely Bioware makes great games, nothing that they've made has really been such an awesome that warrants some of the responses in this thread. If it weren't for Fallout 3, I'd say Bethesda was better.

Dude, I think you're smoking crack.

Fallout 3 is probably my favorite game this generation, and KoToR is one of the best RPGs of all time, according to critics, and general concensus of gamers.

WTF, Demon Souls? Did you ever play King's Field? Holy shit that game was hard, but you can't get by on the gimmick of being absurdly hard. You gotta have the gaming chops to back it up, and 1 damn game, ain't gonna do it.

Now, I am excited and will buy Demon Souls, but shit, I would bet a million bucks that Vesperia and Valkyria are both better RPGs, and I would almost guarntee that Bowser's Inside Story is better as well.

Not to flame a great game, but you're marginalizing legendary shit here, and I can't let it stand unchallenged sir, your opinion is shockingly controversial.

We've already had our conflict about Fallout 3. You love it, I think it blows.

And no, I never played King's Field, but I didn't need to. I loved Demon's Souls. As far as placing them, I'm not sure. It's certainly up there. Not commenting on Mario RPG 3 since I haven't played it.

And if you read on, it was half meant in jest.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Absolutely!

Please don't compare Baldur's Gate/Dragon Age to Oblivion, it will put people off DA.

outlawauron said:

And no, I never played King's Field, but I didn't need to. I loved Demon's Souls. As far as placing them, I'm not sure. It's certainly up there. Not commenting on Mario RPG 3 since I haven't played it.

Insanity sir, sheer insanity. Why not say Zelda "blows" while you're at it.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
outlawauron said:

Insanity sir, sheer insanity. Why not say Zelda "blows" while you're at it.

Um well the problem is he probably will haha.  Nah but he's not a big Zelda fan either haha.