By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Website improvements - more community input

fazz said:

I don't visit pr0n sites.

You know, denial gets you no where. Acceptance is the first step to recovery. 

Around the Network

I'd personally like to see a "Features" or "Opinion" section to go alongside the news section ...

In essence it would be like a newspaper's editorial page where the news posters could post well researched opinions or (potentially) "battle it out" ... A topic on "Who has the best line-up for Holiday 2007" or "What was the biggest news story of the year" could be really interesting.

By preventing the "public" from posting it would likely stay on topic ...

Track peoples game voting would be cool.

Also advertise VG's Myspace from the homepage like we said about 2 weeks ago...!

Here's something I'd like to see... User movies, stills and reviews of games they love. I know we can rate games and if we want we can write a blurb about the game by commenting... maybe I'd be interested in seeing something like the IGN blogs added to the site.... hmmm...

Also, let me know if there is anything I can do to help out. Although my posting count is kinda low compared to Leo-j or Soriku. I'm on here reading things quite a bit more then it would seem.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

How about a flash games section.

Around the Network
fazz said:
I vote for less pr0n ads.

I can't visit the page when my mom is around, just to avoid explaining anything heh.

get firefox and download ad blocker plus i havent seen 1 single ad or goten a popup either

but i say personal top 10s for games and mayb a top 10/5 for games on different system 

Oddly enough I got a really weird pop up today (and I have adblock enabled in my firefox) the site tried to log into my paypal account upon loading a new tab. I didn't click on the "make a donation" button.

Firefox luckily realized I had not asked to go to paypal and gave me a warning saying that I was about to leave vgchartz.com for an unsolicited site.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I'm sure I could learn. Then maybe I could sell them too.

Any chance you could add some way of tracking market share ioi?? whether it be a link to a chart from the main page or maybe a +- thing beside the current market shares I think that would be a value statistic to see.

Keep up the great work and I love the new hardware sales stats on the front page

O and I forgot to add: maybe a link on the top of the front page (beside "world, America, Japan ect.) that links right to comparison tools such as charts ect. These are important parts of the site and I think this would give them a much more prominent setting.