By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

fazz said:
Montana is in the list of "Sony fans that don't go mental".

People like jjseth and leo-j aren't on the list though...

So Montana gets my support.

That's a compliment if I ever heard it.

Around the Network

Montana is happy lol

I still vote for DLB.

Montana is neutrol

mM

I vote for Bodhesatva for his neutrality, loving of all things free, and his cute kitty avatar.

EDIT: Oh yeah, two. Montana for second because... I don't know, something just gives me a feeling he'll be good. 

Soriku said:
Wait, I found some sites on Sony and MS news. Be prepared for me to post new ones .

Ten posts daily with only the link to the source site... and not to the news itself right? 

I'll add my endorsement to MontanaHatchet as well.

Keep in mind these guys have to volunteer for this. :p Rocketpig already has a writing gig that actually pays as far as I know, I doubt he'd really care to freelance here for free. :P

I've been a bit lackadaisical about putting up stories myself but honestly the news section doesn't seem to get that much attention for anything but some sales stories, the forums pretty much cover anything else of interest.

Around the Network

Hmmm....

Did ioi log?

I nominate myself!

even though I don't post much any more I still keep up with the charts feverently.

I bet nobody here even remebers me though. Me and mrstickyball were the only defending the 360 for the longest while

I think I remember you andrew. But only 240 posts...I think that is a tad too low.

I don't know who to vote for.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I was looking at Montana's profile and I've found a problem lol

Under 'favorite system' he lists 'Wii', so that automatically disqualifies him as a nominee. Unless it's sarcasm.

j/k :P