By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Turn 10: Nothing on the Market is Within Years of Forza 3

Forza 3 will no doubt be a great game, I've played the demo numerous times to get in a higher percent. The thing about it is anyone can be good at it. GT5 is going to have to pull out something amazing to change my mind.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

I'd like to see a comparison of Forza 3's physics with Simbin's games' phyisics.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Turn 10 can be arrogant though. After all they are one of the few companies not named Rare that are still with MS. That's quite a feat considering MS dumped Bizaree Studios (despite a fantastic Geometry Wars and PGR series) on their butts.

For the record Bungie is not owned by MS even though everyone thinks they are.

It's just that simple.

libellule said:
"I play a lot of racing games, including PC racing games and I have not seen anything that is even within years of what we’re delivering here."

==> in a way, it could be interpretated that their game is just outdated ....

You might be right! he could just be playing really really old games! :D

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

iNiS (Lips) and Silicon Knights are the remaining ones.

I still wonder why MS put any money into SK.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

You can toggle telemetry data using the d-pad in Forza 3. There are tons of information on there for those who are interested. I, personally, had no f'ing idea what everything was. If someone has a way to capture that stuff, they could post here and shed some light on at least some of the things Forza is doing.

It will be a good games and sell crazy... so... don't need to tell those stupid things...
Everybody now that Forza is the big challenger of Gran Turismo.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

This is taken out of context. It wa said at a 360 only event. What do you expect them to say.

Forza 2 across the board was said to be best physics on console sims by ALL media. ( Yes I know GT5P was only a large demo ). But the media has agreed with Turn 10 for the last 2 games they produced.

Now they are doing stuff even more realistic and with the NUMBER 1 help in motorsport industry. The media was likely to side with them again. So really no need for this comment to be honest. Anything with aerodynamics turbulence simulation is WIN WIN WIN.

Dan, shut up now. The game will talk for itself.

Forza 2 was widely recognised as the pinnacle of sims on console, not because of your voice but because it was awesome. NUFF SAID.

Kazunori Yamauchi just thinks these guys are stroking their selfs a little too much.

LOL, it's just a joke by the way.

http://video1.fullxp.com/download/e807871a-8ba9-4908-82b9-7e661c665398/forzaM3.divx