By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Turn 10: Nothing on the Market is Within Years of Forza 3

wholikeswood said:

"Part of that actually meant visiting McLaren and seeing the simulator that they train on. I’ve seen other race teams as well and some of their simulators. We were kind of able to learn from each of them and incorporate a lot of that. So I think it would be hard for someone to match that," the outspoken Creative Director added.

It's going to be hard for someone to make what he needed to see at McLaren? Guess what? McLaren already did it, and they looked at GT

Around the Network

Well I suppose physics and gameplay wise they might be correct (still overexaggeration on their part)  But graphics and general visual department isn't all that impressive at all.

well he is correct in a way, in that you cant buy a racer right now thats like forza 3.

come march you wont be able to buy a racer like the "other game" till next gen.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

lol these peole are so modest,why dont you just tell them your the best in the world next time...

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

I agree with then Forza 3 will be one of the best racing games this gen.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

iRacing says hi

ironman said:
papflesje said:
@ hephaestos: Sony got a hammering all around for statements that are untrue. Forza 3 should get a hammering for the same thing.

It's weird that when A does it, they get abuse, but when B does it, those same people start defending it.

Sony has said a LOT of wrong stuff in the past and have gotten burnt because of it. Forza 3-people should get the same treatment. "nothing is within years of"? Laughable.

I do find that a bit odd, however Turn 10 is producing one game that they feel is years ahead of anything on the market (that is an opinion btw), Sony flat out lied. So, I fail to see how you can compare the two.

A lie is a lie, whether you portray it as an opinion or not. As others have already demonstrated with an old pc-game, there are things that Forza 3 doesn't do and there will be things in future racers that Forza isn't doing at this moment. It isn't an opinion, it's stated as a fact and that fact is plain wrong. They deserve flak for it, since they're just lying.

I hope these cocky, shit devs get the fuck out of the business. Listening to them at E3 was disgusting...

Bigotry but who knows maybe they are right, narrowminded but not incorrect. OFcourse GT5 isn't out and they are the latest release in a long evolution fo racing games so it only makes sense that they just delivered the best racing game around.

"I play a lot of racing games, including PC racing games and I have not seen anything that is even within years of what we’re delivering here."

==> in a way, it could be interpretated that their game is just outdated ....

Time to Work !