By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your definition of Emo....

Those teenage hormones will make you feel that way. I remember having an easy life when I was 12/13 years old, but still feeling really depressed. And then when I was 16/17 I had a really busy schedule and no time to see friends (except for weekends) and I still remained optimistic. So yeah, you young'ins will stop feeling bad eventually. And in the mean time, for the love of Jebus, don't cut yourselves.

Just a general message.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Those teenage hormones will make you feel that way. I remember having an easy life when I was 12/13 years old, but still feeling really depressed. And then when I was 16/17 I had a really busy schedule and no time to see friends (except for weekends) and I still remained optimistic. So yeah, you young'ins will stop feeling bad eventually. And in the mean time, for the love of Jebus, don't cut yourselves.

Just a general message.

You made me smile when i read that XD

Good, now go see some lolcats or something.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

If you really do feel depressed just do something that relaxes you. Whenever i feel down I just go hunting. I usually don't get any game, but it just relaxes me to walk around in the woods/field with a gun. Maybe with some friends

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Boutros said:
Well there's the Emo look and the Emo attitude. You might just have one of them. So you would be a HalfEmo.

i do not look emo...its rare....when i wear eyeliner.....and i HATE nail polish...>_< and i dont wear black a lot........but i cut my self...its a habit..

Yeah, you're not helping yourself by dressing the part while already acting the part.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
If you really do feel depressed just do something that relaxes you. Whenever i feel down I just go hunting. I usually don't get any game, but it just relaxes me to walk around in the woods/field with a gun. Maybe with some friends

but my yaoi mangas are like....NOT UPDATED...I MEAN WTF

NFG, seriously I think you should stop doing that, maybe find something else to do.

^_^

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
dsister44 said:

well, read yuri instead then?

SciFiBoy said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
dsister44 said:

Dear god I warn you right now do not suggest yuri to nfg. I made that mistake before. <_< you have not seen flame until you have seen NFG go off on you. yuri = no no

Orca_Azure said:
SciFiBoy said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
dsister44 said:

Dear god I warn you right now do not suggest yuri to nfg. I made that mistake before. <_< you have not seen flame until you have seen NFG go off on you. yuri = no no

dare I ask why?