By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your definition of Emo....

MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Boutros said:
Well there's the Emo look and the Emo attitude. You might just have one of them. So you would be a HalfEmo.

i do not look emo...its rare....when i wear eyeliner.....and i HATE nail polish...>_< and i dont wear black a lot........but i cut my self...its a habit..

Well don't do it again.

But i said it was a habit OMFG......i dont do it DEEP DEEP...but deep enough for it to bleed for a minute!

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Boutros said:
Well there's the Emo look and the Emo attitude. You might just have one of them. So you would be a HalfEmo.

i do not look emo...its rare....when i wear eyeliner.....and i HATE nail polish...>_< and i dont wear black a lot........but i cut my self...its a habit..

Well don't do it again.

But i said it was a habit OMFG......i dont do it DEEP DEEP...but deep enough for it to bleed for a minute!

Well, why do you do it? You aren't depressed, are you?

MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Boutros said:

Well don't do it again.

with all the sh*t going on in my life....yeah...im 3/4 there buddy

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Boutros said:

Well don't do it again.

Well I won't pass judgment then. Just saying that it's a bad thing to do.

MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Boutros said:

Well don't do it again.

Well I won't pass judgment then. Just saying that it's a bad thing to do.

am i supposed to deal woth it for the rest of my life...huh

Around the Network

Well, it's people who are depressed and cut themselves....

I think.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wait NFG, you seriously cut yourself?

^_^

i remember you saying this b4...why dont you go see a counselor??? or somebody u feel comfortable talkin to help you

c03n3nj0 said:
Well, it's people who are depressed and cut themselves....

I think.

thats my def......i hate calling meself emo....but i guess i am in my own def XD

but still......its not just......wearing eyeliner...i lot of HAPPY NON EMOS....wear it OK

@ skeezer yes...Cutting tools here

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Paperclip-01_%28xndr%29.jpg

http://www.tanianault.ca/thescratchboard/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/toolsb112_tsb.jpg

Tell bacon off lol.

Anyway, the emos by me all hang out in a graveyard not far from where I live because apparently graveyards are cool, this was news to me.