By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your definition of Emo....

Ok....long story ok!

im pissed...ok my friend and i had a little FUN time putting make up on...so i wore black eyeliner.....and she painted my nails Black, Pink, black, pink ETC....and my brothers are ALL CALLING ME EMO....ok

its not eyeliner that makes you emo...no or nail polish

they are so idiotic i know!

Around the Network

Well there's the Emo look and the Emo attitude. You might just have one of them. So you would be a HalfEmo.

EFG

I reported you for flaming Bacon. See you in a couple of weeks

Being emo means being part of a fad and not being an individual.

So no, putting on eyeliner and other "emo" clothing doesn't change you into an idiot.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Well there's the Emo look and the Emo attitude. You might just have one of them. So you would be a HalfEmo.

i do not look emo...its rare....when i wear eyeliner.....and i HATE nail polish...>_< and i dont wear black a lot........but i cut my self...its a habit..

dsister44 said:
I reported you for flaming Bacon. See you in a couple of weeks

i did not flam him>_>

That would make you a "Scene Kid."

Basically a wannabe emo who is too afraid to embrace the attitude/lifestyle.

tedsteriscool said:
That would make you a "Scene Kid."

Basically a wannabe emo who is too afraid to embrace the attitude/lifestyle.

what.......ITS JUST MAKE UP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD OMG OMG OMG......HOW AM I A POSER........SRSLY....

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Boutros said:

i do not look emo...its rare....when i wear eyeliner.....and i HATE nail polish...>_< and i dont wear black a lot........but i cut my self...its a habit..

Well don't do it again.