By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your definition of Emo....

Xxain said:
i remember you saying this b4...why dont you go see a counselor??? or somebody u feel comfortable talkin to help you

im in anger management with Mrs. Kirby XD >_>

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
c03n3nj0 said:
Well, it's people who are depressed and cut themselves....

I think.

thats my def......i hate calling meself emo....but i guess i am in my own def XD

but still......its not just......wearing eyeliner...i lot of HAPPY NON EMOS....wear it OK

@ skeezer yes...Cutting tools here

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Paperclip-01_%28xndr%29.jpg

http://www.tanianault.ca/thescratchboard/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/toolsb112_tsb.jpg

Yeah.... you should stop doing that...

@ highwaystar, isn't that goth?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I think you need help. Seriously.

what matters is your personality, so looking "emo" only makes you "emo" if you have an "emo" personality

I am almost completely depressed but I don't cut myself.

Do something more constructive NFG. Talk to your mother. Kick your brothers' asses. Kick your father's ass. Or talk to someone, NFG. Not us, someone who can help you out.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

oh yeah, self harm wont help you, it will only make you feel worse, you gotta deal with that kinda emotional problem by seeing a councillor or something, self harm or hating your self only makes those problems worse

c03n3nj0 said:

@ highwaystar, isn't that goth?

Nah, these are emos. Goths are slightly better in the way that I can stand them, they have some good music.

What's with all the depressive people on this site!? You're just kids! It'll follow you all the rest of your life if you don't something.

BUT I TRUST YOU PEOPLE!!!

Boutros said:
What's with all the depressive people on this site!? You're just kids! It'll follow you all the rest of your life if you don't something.

This generation is f***ed when it comes to self-esteem...