By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii sales up 1,700% on first day with New price tag !!

MontanaHatchet said:
Uh oh Sony, you better be scared. Looks like Nintendo is the king of Amazon.com now.

Wii and Wonder Woman! All hail the King and Queen of the Amazonians!

Around the Network

Well it's not like it matters anyway, we always knew the Wii would go back to the top in weekly sales, and there's no way either the PS3 or 360 will beat it in WW sales at all...

As far as I'm concerned, the Wii isn't even part of the console wars, it's just way out of their league...

coolestguyever said:
lmao yeah on amazon. I'll wait for the vg numbers thank you.

i dont know if the total week sales will up in the same level that they do at AMAZON , i dont live in the US soon i dont know if nintendo put out a TV ad talking abolt the price cut but if they do , i think wii sales gonna up way beyond of the ps3's 300% .

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

gamestop has the 360 MWF2 bundle at #1 followed by the PS3 slim, best buy has the ps3 slim as the top selling hardware.

Amazon is the biggest online retailer and has the wii at #1 thank to the price cut

mM

As far as people try to explain me I'll never get the Seals joke.

sighh

Around the Network
jbrist said:
Well it's not like it matters anyway, we always knew the Wii would go back to the top in weekly sales, and there's no way either the PS3 or 360 will beat it in WW sales at all...

As far as I'm concerned, the Wii isn't even part of the console wars, it's just way out of their league...

in some level i agree with you ....

-The Wii is not seeing as a video game console for most of the population

-But yet they are learing abolt mario and that games are good thanks the Wii , my mon played RE on my Wii ans she never played before.

-But if you say that cuz u are a troll and say "the wii is killing the games" i dont agree with you

-Cuz u see the Wii become a cultural thing all ready , many peaple says "i dont like games" but they do play the Wii

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!