By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Playing my first Halo.

ugh.. how do i continue my game? I Cannot see this option anywhere... just start solo campaign.

Around the Network
Mr_Power said:
ugh.. how do i continue my game? I Cannot see this option anywhere... just start solo campaign.

It should be resume game...

Did u choose Save and quit?

Or u mightve done something while it said

Saving..please do not turn off your xbox 360 conole

You have to select save and quit? No I didn't do that, because the game always said saving when I was going along. You do need to do that? I thought it autosaved, BAH.

Mr_Power said:
You have to select save and quit? No I didn't do that, because the game always said saving when I was going along. You do need to do that? I thought it autosaved, BAH.

lol owned

RJ@Melb said:
Mr_Power said:

lol owned

eh?

Around the Network

If it saved you just need to choose solo game and then you can choose a chapter (the one you were on)

It just drives me crazy when people say Halo is not a good game or just an "ok" game. I hold all of us to a standard of being as objective about games as possible and appreciating a truly good game when we see one.

Halo is a quality game and has had a major impact on the industry. If you can't AT THE VERY LEAST appreciate that, no matter where your loyalties lie then I really cannot have any sort of worthwhile video games' based conversation with you.

By the way, I feel the same way about MGS4, Killzone, God of War, etc. All are amazing games and even if you are a xbox fanboy you absolute have to appreciate how good they are. See what I'm saying?

yeah it didn't save, going through it again

Mr_Power said:
yeah it didn't save, going through it again

Not possible AFAIK.

It saves automatically after every checkpoint just like CoD4

that's what i thought
but it doesnt..