By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Playing my first Halo.

After Playing Halo 3 ODST at a friends house last night in co-op, I feel compelled to give Halo 3 another chance. ODST has a different feeling than Halo 3 and I love it. Your playing a normal person and it feels more realistic. So maybe ODST has made me appreciate Halo more.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Wow. Chapter 3 was amazing. Is that the Halo theme song that plays when you get on the warthog they dropped in from the pelican? THAT WAS FUCKING BADASS.

Also, the graphics are fantastic. Very good draw distance and stunning lighting. Anyone calling these graphics bad didn't play resistance: fall of man because this looks 50 times better.

Good effort

You need to find a friend to coop with. That is the most fun aspect of the game, atleast to me. I also love getting into vehicles on the multiplayerside and having your buddy run shotgun in the back shooting stuff up.

Have fun with your first flame thrower!!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Well, I'm pretty good at shooters, but I havent played halo online before. If you want to add me to your xbox live my name is AtypicalLoki

I'd appreciate any adds :P

Around the Network

Welcome to 10 million others who loved it.

I thought it couldn't get better after chapter 3, but it did. The fight with the scarab is probably the most impressive thing I've ever seen in an FPS.

So many memorable moments in Halo 3, wait till you see chapter 7, its brilliant, a battle of EPIC proportions.

The beauty of Halo is that the battles can take place on foot, in a Vehicle, in a hovercraft or up in the skies.

Oh, I also picked up Shenmue for the xbox. I wanted Phantom dust but I could not find it. Never played either :P Jet Set Radio Future is the other one I Should get.

Good for you