By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dragon Age Origins

Is anyone else pumped up for Dragon Age Origins?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzRDYOgwFWc

I didnt know much about the game until recently.  I have been waiting for a  good Western RPG since Oblivion (Fable 2 and Two Worlds didnt cut it for me) and I think Bioware is going to deliver.

Around the Network

I was quite looking forward to this, but the trailers they released were quite disappointing. I mean they looked shallow and nothing like Baldur's Gate.

I'm still going to get it though

As much as I want this game I refuse to watch the video. I want my first play through to be fresh with all the shocks and excitements and without having any pre-conceptions of the game before-hand.

I'm guessing its good though? :P

is this on PS3 too?

it looks amazing!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@darth

PS3 and PC as well as 360.

From the makers of Baldurs Gate and the "Spiritual successor" of Baldurs Gate... It can't possibly be bad.

Around the Network

is this on PS3 too?

it looks amazing!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I've been waiting for a good WRPG since BG2's. As this is meant to be the "spiritual successor" I can hope. I don't like spoilers too. ^^
I just want good NPC's that are fun and witty.

darthdevidem01 said:
is this on PS3 too?

it looks amazing!

Yes, it is across PC, 360 and PS3, though I think the PS3 version comes out a couple weeks after the PC/360 version.

On topic, anything by Bioware is a 1st day buy for me, and this one is no different!  If it is half the game that Baldur's Gate 2 was, it will be better than 90% of all other games...(IMO!).

darthdevidem01 said:
is this on PS3 too?

it looks amazing!

Wikipedia says it realeaes on XBox 11-3-09 and on PS3 11-17-09.

TRios_Zen said:

If it is half the game that Baldur's Gate 2 was, it will be better than 90% of all other games...(IMO!).

Must you Xbots bash GT5 in every thread?