By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lost Planet confirmed for PS3, but does anyone care?

http://www.ps3tag.com/comments.asp?id=133

Lets face it. Losing Monster Hunter 3 to the Wii of all things was a slap in the face to long time fans that have been wanting to see what these monsters in this survival game would look like rendered by the PlayStation 3.

People got pissed off, Capcom said lets see how you feel next week .. and that next week is finally here.

The big tease was to tell us that Street Fighter 4 is coming although no platforms are confirmed, and that the PS3 would be getting Lost Planet plus the DLC that exists on XBox Live. Wow .. what crap. People cared about Lost Planet for what, the three weeks of the Ad campaign?

Cost of development is an interesting excuse but then why is it ok to make Silent Hill 5 and RE 5? I am calling BS because they KNOW they would sell PS3's in Japan with Monster Hunter 3 .. they know it and Nintendo knows it ;).

Even if we get Street Fighter 4 on the PS3, replacing Monster Hunter 3 with the sloppy seconds of the not so critically acclaimed Lost Planet is enough to make me say that I feel the same way I felt last week Capcom. Betrayed. I mean not even on the XBox? I just refuse to accept that I will have to play it on the Wii with only SLIGHTLY better graphics than my PSP (ok i know im exaggerating but its not graphically next gen folks).

So how do you feel now that next week is here?

Play Sega Saturn!!!

My Music Video

My History

Around the Network

More games isn't a bad thing...

It's not a big deal by any means...but it's a decent game, and the DLC included on the disc is a fair trade for it being old in my opinion.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I don't care about this game anymore but you can't say it is bad that there are more games.

But serious didn't Capcom said that the PS3 owners will be happy with the news?

So are their people really happy about this?

I would've preferred Dead Rising.

I dont think so ... lets hope that we will hear more in the upcomming days :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

It's a matter of

"too little, too late" in the case of LP

+

I've never cared for street fighter nor bionic command, so none of the announcements appealed to me

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

I care. I loved it, playing it over friends. Now I can play it too (I've heard it sucks on the PC).

Yea, it better be something better than this. Lost Planet can eat my ass, I don't think I have ever for even 1 second thought "Hey, I really want that Lost Planet game. If only Capcom could find some way to hype it up really good and feed it to us instead of any actually good or new games!"

Dark Void better be awesome and it better be PS3 exclusive or -10 for Capcom.

And I have Guilty Gear X2 for 2d fighters. Street Fighter always felt slow and clunky to me. I much prefer Tekken and Soul Calibur.

I have this for 360 and it was OK (spoiled by Gears of War). I think Capcom should bring out Dead Rising for PS3 first. Maybe an enhanced version with expanded missions?

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Screw expanded missions. For Dead Rising, I'd settle for a bunch of new weapons added.