By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 is at 65% completion

ssj12 said:
last time there was an interview, they were just polishing it.. how does polishing it go to 65%? it doesn't.

Yeh I remember that, they said that they could basically release the game right now but there just putting the finishing touches on it.

Around the Network

they got the numbers from the programmes (apparently)

ouch not good for those wanting this game to come out this holiday season. I sure hope its farther than that otherwise we aint tonna play it before next year at the earliest

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

How can it be only 65% complete? GT5 Prolgue was released last year and the only major feature missing is collision.

A good rule in life is if you trust Kotaku you probably trust those tabloids in the line at the grocery store. Kotaku has taken back, corrected, edited and republished, or essentially backed out of more stories than ALMOST any website out there.

Seriously...Kotaku....

Around the Network
robbo918 said:

A good rule in life is if you trust Kotaku you probably trust those tabloids in the line at the grocery store. Kotaku has taken back, corrected, edited and republished, or essentially backed out of more stories than ALMOST any website out there.

Seriously...Kotaku....

Really?  Can you give us some links or examples?

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Well, apparently it'll only take one month for Ratchet to go through 20%.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ssj12 said:
last time there was an interview, they were just polishing it.. how does polishing it go to 65%? it doesn't.

Waxing 400+ cars takes a long time.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Regarding Ratchet and Clank being 20% away from completion and GT5 65%, obviously the leftover percentages don't take long

However if Ratchet has a month left for this 20% and going gold, GT has 3 times the lenght left to complete plsu going gold (which will have to be much earlier due to the amount of copies sold)

I peg GT5 at a late december launch in Others, early 2010 for NA and JP

makingmusic476 said:
Nothing about either GT or R&C has shown up on the 1UP or Eurogamer live blogs yet. The conference is only just starting for them.

I question where they got these numbers.

I believe it was kotaku's live blog who stated those numbers.